02-09-2017, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Chills
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:

A few days ago I bought a pre-modded account on GTA 5 from Chills with paypal.
His topic:
You must login or register to view this content.

I didn't want to have all that exclusive things and only wanted to have a high rank and money.
So he offered me a package for $7,50 for only a rank and money instead of $10 with alot of things.
But I just saw that its not allowed to sell packages for $7,50.

Scam:

The first account he sended me did not work.
So he sended me a second account.
I couldn't test that the first day because we were already talking about 1 hour because the first account didn't work.
So the next day I told him that it still doesn't work very well.
And I got shortly banned after that.
Now he is telling me that I can't get warranty because he told me the account has nothing exclusive.
But all his accounts got minimum 1 month warranty on his topic.

His exclusive things from the 10$ package:
✓Online Tutorial Skiped
✓Heist Vehicles Unlocked
✓All Weapons Unlocked
✓LSC Upgrades Unlocked
✓Free Chrome Rims
✓Reports Cleared
✓All Tattoos
✓All Weapon Camos
✓Mental State Sane/Insane
✓Max Stats
✓All Clothing
✓Bear Hats In Inventory
✓All Masks In Inventory
✓All Awards Unlocked
✓All Hair Styles
✓Bad Sport Cleared
✓999999999 FireWorks [PS3]
✓999999999 Snacks [PS3]
✓999999999 Smokes [PS3]
✓999999999 Armor [PS3]
✓Modded Combat Roll [PS3]
✓No Recoil [PS3]
✓Super Speed [PS3]
✓Modded Lungs [PS3]
✓Modded Stealth [PS3]
✓Modded Flying Skills [PS3]
✓Modded Strength [PS3]
✓CUSTOM KD
✓Gusenberg Sweeper
✓Musket
✓Cop Outfit

I agreed with it that I am not getting these things even though I only paid $2,50 less.
But I did not agreed I had no warranty.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal

How much?: $7,50

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

That I won't get a refund because I did agreed on no exclusive things.
Last edited by Firedrake287 ; 02-09-2017 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Bold
02-09-2017, 06:11 PM #2
Chills
Banned
he only paid me for rank and money and clearly here = You must login or register to view this content. is me saying what would be included only for "7.50" and he agreed. I gave him 2 accounts one didn't work so I gave him another he didnt say anything until it got banned. he said that when he transferred it it had no money but it had the correct level. so here is my question why would you transfer that account knowing that it had no money? He apparently doesn't get me -> You must login or register to view this content. . I check all my accounts before I sell them. I told him exactly that "HE WAS GETTING MONEY AND RANKS NOTHING EXCLUSIVE!" HE AGREED! . He's trying to say I fucked him but how did I fuck him on something he agreed on. its obvious that my packages only have warranties.

Gold Package! [10$/1 Month Warranty!]
Platinum Package! [15$/2 Month Warranty!]
Titanium Package! [20$/3 Month Warranty!]*
Where's the rank and money [7.50$/Warranty]?
there is none because you only paid me 7.50 and agreed on what I said here once again -> You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Chills ; 02-09-2017 at 06:18 PM.
02-09-2017, 06:15 PM #3
I referred the 'exclusive' things in my thread.
Please read about that.

Originally posted by Chills View Post
its obvious that my packages only have warranties.

It was your package?
02-09-2017, 06:59 PM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Firedrake287 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Chills
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:

A few days ago I bought a pre-modded account on GTA 5 from Chills with paypal.
His topic:

I didn't want to have all that exclusive things and only wanted to have a high rank and money.
So he offered me a package for $7,50 for only a rank and money instead of $10 with alot of things.
But I just saw that its not allowed to sell packages for $7,50.

Scam:

The first account he sended me did not work.
So he sended me a second account.
I couldn't test that the first day because we were already talking about 1 hour because the first account didn't work.
So the next day I told him that it still doesn't work very well.
And I got shortly banned after that.
Now he is telling me that I can't get warranty because he told me the account has nothing exclusive.
But all his accounts got minimum 1 month warranty on his topic.

His exclusive things from the 10$ package:
✓Online Tutorial Skiped
✓Heist Vehicles Unlocked
✓All Weapons Unlocked
✓LSC Upgrades Unlocked
✓Free Chrome Rims
✓Reports Cleared
✓All Tattoos
✓All Weapon Camos
✓Mental State Sane/Insane
✓Max Stats
✓All Clothing
✓Bear Hats In Inventory
✓All Masks In Inventory
✓All Awards Unlocked
✓All Hair Styles
✓Bad Sport Cleared
✓999999999 FireWorks [PS3]
✓999999999 Snacks [PS3]
✓999999999 Smokes [PS3]
✓999999999 Armor [PS3]
✓Modded Combat Roll [PS3]
✓No Recoil [PS3]
✓Super Speed [PS3]
✓Modded Lungs [PS3]
✓Modded Stealth [PS3]
✓Modded Flying Skills [PS3]
✓Modded Strength [PS3]
✓CUSTOM KD
✓Gusenberg Sweeper
✓Musket
✓Cop Outfit

I agreed with it that I am not getting these things even though I only paid $2,50 less.
But I did not agreed I had no warranty.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal

How much?: $7,50

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

That I won't get a refund because I did agreed on no exclusive things.

he only paid me for rank and money and clearly here = You must login or register to view this content. is me saying what would be included only for "7.50" and he agreed. I gave him 2 accounts one didn't work so I gave him another he didnt say anything until it got banned. he said that when he transferred it it had no money but it had the correct level. so here is my question why would you transfer that account knowing that it had no money? He apparently doesn't get me -> You must login or register to view this content. . I check all my accounts before I sell them. I told him exactly that "HE WAS GETTING MONEY AND RANKS NOTHING EXCLUSIVE!" HE AGREED! . He's trying to say I fucked him but how did I fuck him on something he agreed on. its obvious that my packages only have warranties.

Gold Package! [10$/1 Month Warranty!]
Platinum Package! [15$/2 Month Warranty!]
Titanium Package! [20$/3 Month Warranty!]*
Where's the rank and money [7.50$/Warranty]?
there is none because you only paid me 7.50 and agreed on what I said here once again -> You must login or register to view this content.

well Firedrake287 Considering you willingly bought the product for $7.50 even though you knew the minimum was $10 for a package therefore technically this is your fault. and yes technically since u didnt buy a package you dont get a warranty.

Chills, you shouldnt have accepted the payment of $7.50 and should have stuck with the minimum price of $10. BUT your thread does say there is a 0% ban rate, and this should apply to all accounts sold from you so.

therefore i do think Chills you should do something about it.

Can we agree on something whether it be a refund or another account modded?
Last edited by Kronos ; 02-09-2017 at 07:01 PM.
02-09-2017, 07:02 PM #5
Chills
Banned
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
well Firedrake287 Considering you willingly bought the product for $7.50 even though you knew the minimum was $10 for a package therefore technically this is your fault. and yes technically since u didnt buy a package you dont get a warranty.

Chills, you shouldnt have accepted the payment of $7.50 and should have stuck with the minimum price of $10. BUT your thread does say there is a 0% ban rate, and this should apply to all accounts sold from you so.

therefore i do think Chills you should do something about it.

Can we agree on something whether it be a refund or another account modded?

I can give him another account. I'm not sure but I heard that if you buy an office you get banned I already had 2 people who bought one and got banned so I had to replace theirs
02-09-2017, 07:05 PM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
I can give him another account. I'm not sure but I heard that if you buy an office you get banned I already had 2 people who bought one and got banned so I had to replace theirs

alright good to hear. but if there is a ran rate then you shouldnt have 0% ban rate in your thread title.

Originally posted by Firedrake287 View Post
I referred the 'exclusive' things in my thread.
Please read about that.

It was your package?

Chills will provide another account, but it is up to you to make sure you are careful with it.

Please let me know when your issues have been sorted and keep me updated on discussions.
02-09-2017, 07:08 PM #7
Chills
Banned
alright good to hear. but if there is a ran rate then you shouldnt have 0% ban rate in your thread title.

Chills will provide another account, but it is up to you to make sure you are careful with it.

Please let me know when your issues have been sorted and keep me updated on discussions.

yea, my accounts are a 0% ban until rockstar removed 30 day limit that's when people started getting banned. probably trying to capture all the modded accounts being transferred. I changed my threads title afew weeks ago but it seems not to have changed tried multiple times unless you cant change it when you make it
02-09-2017, 07:11 PM #8
Hello thank you for this reply.
I would like to have a paypal refund.
02-09-2017, 07:17 PM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
yea, my accounts are a 0% ban until rockstar removed 30 day limit that's when people started getting banned. probably trying to capture all the modded accounts being transferred. I changed my threads title afew weeks ago but it seems not to have changed tried multiple times unless you cant change it when you make it

I can change it for you, you should also possibly outline and warn about ban risks in your thread.

Firedrake287 requested a refund, can you do this?
02-09-2017, 07:20 PM #10
Chills
Banned
I can change it for you, you should also possibly outline and warn about ban risks in your thread.

Firedrake287 requested a refund, can you do this?

thank you /

yea he'd have to dispute the transaction because my paypal is limited right now. I had 20$ in it so it should take 7 away

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo