02-24-2017, 10:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Cissamannen

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): ngu, skype, ps4, will provide screenshots if the case escalates

When did this happen: 17/1/2016 - 24/2/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal - paypal, will show proof if case escalates

How much?: $600+

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, Multiple times but the last few days he is not replying
If yes, What did they say?:- His final message ont he 22nd was " You know what i'm done"

Hi there iw ould like to solve this issue with diplomacy if possible and i would not like to bitch about anything and turn this into a high school fight much to old for that, unless he replies and decides to kick it off then yes i have a story to write but for now the issue is he is suppose to do disney 3.0 online trophies for me and on the 22nd he got angry because i called him out on doing something i specifically told him not to do a few times then he turns around and says i'm done and is now purposely avoiding me and not replying to me since, the servers of the game closes on the 3rd of march and i wold liek to get it done also i would like to know if he will like to continue the deal i have payed him 270 dollars so far and even bought him a copy of disney infinity 2.0 for vita, my number 1 priority is getting disney infinity 3.0 done right now for the ps4 which he is not doing, so yeah would liek to see a response from him because it feels like im getting scammed here.
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 02-24-2017 at 10:34 PM.
02-28-2017, 03:41 PM #11
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
Yes sorry for being offline this long, but sometimes life comes in the way. And Ive also told him Ive had to reflash my tablet before I can go online with it again here on NGU, and have to use my GF's at times.
Ive told him numerous times how I wanted him tl stop contacting me every 12 hours for updates and let me get stuff done at my pace for when I can play or not. I ca t turn my llfe around because 1 guy wants trophies. As this is als first time ive had a customer like this. But im not here to attack him as a person.

Anyways,
Our initial deal has been various games to be done, whereas hes paid a little by little, where ive already spent most of the money he's sent to purchase games he wanted. He also told me to add games to his pSN list. E.g Resident Evil 6.
270 dollars are paid from a total of 600 from initial deal. But within there hes added games outside it too, like RE7, disney infinity and so. So all in all. I can basicly say ive done enough trophies and time spent for the amount of money recieved. Looking at prices for certain games I could offer, he was lucky in all to get the price he did for amount of games wanted (even ones i dont offer but he really wanted them). So ive already bought many games hes figured out hed want later on after the deal was initiated as per his request.

Yes, emotion, mood, life, all has been reasons for our discussions and disagreements. But ive already told him more than once to let me do this like I want it to be done, and not have someone watch over me for every step id take. So looking at RE5, 120USD, minus the 1 trophy which is almost done, and has a team ready to do it. RE6, which he asked me to just sync it up, even before i was planning to start it yet. So I did and played prologue to unlock online and dlc features for future boosting. Playroom VR, 35USD. Mostly all disney infinity for PS4 and vita online trophies except 1 which is no issue for me to do. RE7, which I dont even offer yet. Had to complete basicly whole game and whole trophylist, except 1 playthrough on easy which made no difference. Within 1 week of release. What would that be worth i think. He asked me to clean up plat, so I did. He said he would pay me for it. Right after it was done DLC was released, then he basicly pestered me to complete it even though I said I didnt want to anymore, as doing plat only was specified. And I spent hours on it trying it out of common kindness towards him. But later on other sellers offered RE7 DLC and he could get it from there.

Hes also mentioned he wanted to cut deal off with less games due to so many discomforting situations between us. Then not after all. I havent read his screenshots so i dont know what it contains. But I trust him enough to be fair within this. Ive also thought about refunding him partial of the money recieved so he atleast has paid for what he has gotten. But im not here to put an impossible to get platinum on his list due to server closure.
Also the disney infinity he 'bought me' for ps vita, was a transfer of 15usd iirc, which is included in those 270usd. And supposedly to go toward total of initial deal. I can still complete of his last disney infinity trophy, but I am drained out to be doing all the other stuff when things gets so changed up and undecided in midst of things.
Ive also been stupid enough to get a 2nd vita and ps3 from my own expenses to make things easier for future dealings he was tossing towards me and promising all this fortune.

Reason why initial deal was 600USD total was because ive had to buy games which goes for aprox 99usd each included with season pass. (COD games). In those 600usd worth of trophies and games, re7 and disney infinity was not a part of from the start.

"the customer is always right"... Maybe so, but as my own 'store owner' I am entitled to decide who I want to deal with, and tell when something is reaching a certain point that I am no longer interested to be a part of it anymore after numerous messages regarding what is causing discomfort.
Some personal stuff in my relationship has also been happening since this thursday causing me to not prioritize trying to get online, but I am not going into detail. Ive kinda been expecting this dispute to be opened but it has not been on my mind since thursday.
But atleast I have nothing more to say regarding the deal unless specific questions are asked. I can tolerate alot, but at some point I gotta stand my ground. And in this case, theres no real 'loss' of anything here for shutting the deal down.
If nescessary its possible to add all log from skype from when I got added to last point of contact if thst makes a decision easier. Im not hard to make arrangements with to please all parties the fairest way.

Conscidering length of membership, reputation, posts, and none other disputes against me that I can come up with, I think its easy to say this isnt about trying to scam him out of something, but more something ending in a disagreement after certain events. Same goes for my man Adil (Uzumaki) here. If he's happy to come to an agreement privately or here, im all ears. If no, feel free to block me from auction section or something, but a deletion or banning the account is a bit much in such situation.

I shall try to come online now and then today to check up for any updates, but if over 24 hours goes by before i come online, then know theres just something more important to be dealt with first thats holding me up from coming on, and not just avoidance.

First of all the total amount was agreed at 600 dollars for these following games:

Deal 1 = digimon ,bf4, cod blk ops 3, cod ghost, cod aw, gta vice city, gta 3, gta san andreas, ffxv eu, re 5, re 6, re rev 2, knack, playroom
the list may be slightly diferrent as a game or 2 got switched for another game as he said something about not being able to do it i think it was san andreas and it i believe was replaced with megaman legacy collection.

So you saying your going to charge me 120 dollars for re5 ? it doesn't work like that you need to divide the amount by 600 according to the amount of games here, also yes you did an re7 clean up for me u didn't do the whole game i was already at around 60%+ u just beat it on nightmare and grabbed collectibles while finishing in certain amount of time, another thing you are missing the point even though re7 clean up wasn't part of the initial deal i stated many times to you that i will pay you up to a total of 800 dollars because i also needed disney infinity 2 3 for ps4 and 2 for vita you did the online trophies for only the vita version i ended up paying to 2 other sellers to get me the online trophies for disney 2 and 3 for ps4.
Playroom VR really ? that game was included in our very first deal before this 1, a new dlc pack came out and you did that for me which only took around an hour.
Really every 12 hours look at the time gap in those screenshots, the times are written there of my messages and your replies, you say i pester you..... it took u almost 2 months to do re 5, re7 clean up, playroom vr dlc and online trophies for disney infinity 2.0, clearly you are not suited to run a business you are being payed for your service, its exactly the same as going to for a example a designer clothing shop, you pick what you want and they give you an eta and say come back at this time it will be done, when you go there they don't say booooo my girl friend dumped me, boooo my friend came over we got drunk, boooo im going out for 2 weeks its mothers day, booooo my girlfriend was watching a show so i joined her i couldn't do it, booooo my tablet wasn't working so i couldn't reply to you even though i have you added on ps4........................... who does that ? you say im your first customer that behaved like this lol your the first seller that put me through this, everyone i have dealt with on ngu updates me every 24-48 hours most multiple times throughout the day, you said let me do it at my own pace, really though what kind of dog shit pace is that ? 1 game and a clean up in 2 months ?
You charged me 600 because your said you had to buy a few of the games, otherwise we were going to agree for 500, don't sit there and be like oooh i can provide the skype chat log i have nothing to hide on skype i'm more than happy having a mod team view over to me and seeing the entire skype chat log, in the end your personal life has nothing to do with me your not the only one that has it bad in this world stop trying to be a victim its called life man up accept it and move forward, i have tons of bullshit in my life too but when do u see me bitching to u or ngu about it ?
considering u only did re5 from the initial deal which again u didn't complete i still had to do the team survivors trophy myself, then you did the disney 2.0 vita online trophy's, re7 clean up and playroom vr dlc that equals to you doing from the initial list, re5, 100% playroom, and a little bit of knack, that's the worth of what you have done for me
I want no further service from you im done with you i just want my refund, 600 divided by 14 games comes to 42.86 dollars so technically i was paying u 42 dollars per game, your current service you did for me so far is re5 with 1 trophy missing, playroom vr dlc and re7 clean up so that equals to 2 and a half games, so the total you need to refund me is 270 (what i have payed you) - 107.15 (the value of 2.5 games) = 162.85
I expect a refund of 162.85
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 02-28-2017 at 03:48 PM.
02-28-2017, 05:04 PM #12
Lol you say you used the money to buy the games but you haven't done any of the games for me so now those games are for you to enjoy, so yeah enjoy what you used to buy with my money.
02-28-2017, 11:52 PM #13
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Games I dont even am gonna play because I wont enjoy themSmile
And your list wasnt 60% for re7, and the remaining trophies were basicly playing the game again like kt was never touched, so dont start with that. And since you toss in new games from initial deal etc, and you didnt even ask me for a price and say one, fine. 500 dollars for that re7 cleanup. Take away those 162 you say I owe you, and ow. Me 338Smile

Besides, pricing on games isnt total amount of dollars divided by amount of games. Each game is priced differently so yes, I can say the progress on RE5 which is done is worth 110$.
Example. Say you buy Aabs animals for Vita and PS3, and Super Meat Boy. Total of 120 USD. That doesnt mean each Aabs animals are worth 40 USD and Super Meat Boy is only 40. If that isnyour mentality you will be very easy for people to come scam if reading this. So your math is off.
03-01-2017, 12:42 AM #14
Thats not the point the point is the deal was 600 dollars in total and i did say to you in skype that i will pay u up to 800 dollars for extra games, but you did not do any of the games in the deal we made besides re5 and you didnt finish that either, so technically you were going to do disney infinity, re7 clean up, fifa 13 and fifa 14 vita for 200 dollars more from the initial deal that was made and no you will not get payed 110 dollars for re5, your making a price set between 2 games that don't even compare here, our deal was for 14 games and the funny thing is that re5 is actually the easiest one of them all along side playroom look at the other titles.... black ops 3, advance warfare, gta, ghost, re6 al of them are longer and harder than re5, it took you 2 months to do re5 because your slow and re7 it was like doing it all again really ? i only asked u to do that game because it sucked i hated re7 couldn't bring myself to play it anymore i have multiple friends on my friends list that ran it on nightmare in 1 play through, that also beat it in set record time and picked up all the collectibles.... some even beat it only using a knife, now if your not good at a game that's not my fault if it takes you 100 hours to do a 5 hour job don't put that on others.
I don't recall ever saying to you that the value i'm paying you for re5 is 110 dollars i would never pay that, the game is easy as chips, i pretty much did this deal with you for my new account for games that i have previously beaten already and i dont think anyone would pay you 110 dollars for a game that took you 2 months and still no completion.
In the end you are a scammer because you fuck people over on many of your games without telling them you charge 500+ dollars for final fantasy xiv but you actually bot that game on your pc and let the bot do the entire job for you, hardly doing jack shit on that game i played that game for 3 years religiously and you then realized you couldn't bullshit your way into making me believe you are doing it legitly, then you charge 50 dollars for ninja gaiden 2...... why so cheap buddy ? that game takes at least 10 hours per playthrough and you have to do 8 playthroughs, then 1k kills with each weapon/character and team missions, if you are a super beast you could bang that game out get 100% in an absolute minimum of 110 hours and you charge 50 dollars, xploder, hacks, cfw much ?
So if you can charge 50 dollars for that game im sure you can charge like 15 dollars for re5 just to set the record straight, don't act liek your some kind of god gifted hardworking 100% pure legit seller your not, you take advantages of anything you can as many others do like using midi adapters to do guitar heroes for people, like using multiple accounts to get the gold rank trophy in street fighter 5 but turning around and telling buyers ooo i do it legit i got skill i beat up masters and rank you up, almost everyone on ngu searches for shortcuts but they don't reveal it, you owe me what you owe me and i want my money back end of story.
03-01-2017, 01:17 AM #15
And your list wasnt 60% for re7, and the remaining trophies were basicly playing the game again like kt was never touched, so dont start with that. And since you toss in new games from initial deal etc, and you didnt even ask me for a price and say one, fine. 500 dollars for that re7 cleanup. Take away those 162 you say I owe you, and ow. Me 338Smile

Besides, pricing on games isnt total amount of dollars divided by amount of games. Each game is priced differently so yes, I can say the progress on RE5 which is done is worth 110$.
Example. Say you buy Aabs animals for Vita and PS3, and Super Meat Boy. Total of 120 USD. That doesnt mean each Aabs animals are worth 40 USD and Super Meat Boy is only 40. If that isnyour mentality you will be very easy for people to come scam if reading this. So your math is off.

I have said what i have to say i don't want to continue this kids game as i suspected would happen..... i would like my refund of 162 dollars, i leave it to the mods now, thanks.
03-01-2017, 01:27 AM #16
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
Thats not the point the point is the deal was 600 dollars in total and i did say to you in skype that i will pay u up to 800 dollars for extra games, but you did not do any of the games in the deal we made besides re5 and you didnt finish that either, so technically you were going to do disney infinity, re7 clean up, fifa 13 and fifa 14 vita for 200 dollars more from the initial deal that was made and no you will not get payed 110 dollars for re5, your making a price set between 2 games that don't even compare here, our deal was for 14 games and the funny thing is that re5 is actually the easiest one of them all along side playroom look at the other titles.... black ops 3, advance warfare, gta, ghost, re6 al of them are longer and harder than re5, it took you 2 months to do re5 because your slow and re7 it was like doing it all again really ? i only asked u to do that game because it sucked i hated re7 couldn't bring myself to play it anymore i have multiple friends on my friends list that ran it on nightmare in 1 play through, that also beat it in set record time and picked up all the collectibles.... some even beat it only using a knife, now if your not good at a game that's not my fault if it takes you 100 hours to do a 5 hour job don't put that on others.
I don't recall ever saying to you that the value i'm paying you for re5 is 110 dollars i would never pay that, the game is easy as chips, i pretty much did this deal with you for my new account for games that i have previously beaten already and i dont think anyone would pay you 110 dollars for a game that took you 2 months and still no completion.
In the end you are a scammer because you fuck people over on many of your games without telling them you charge 500+ dollars for final fantasy xiv but you actually bot that game on your pc and let the bot do the entire job for you, hardly doing jack shit on that game i played that game for 3 years religiously and you then realized you couldn't bullshit your way into making me believe you are doing it legitly, then you charge 50 dollars for ninja gaiden 2...... why so cheap buddy ? that game takes at least 10 hours per playthrough and you have to do 8 playthroughs, then 1k kills with each weapon/character and team missions, if you are a super beast you could bang that game out get 100% in an absolute minimum of 110 hours and you charge 50 dollars, xploder, hacks, cfw much ?
So if you can charge 50 dollars for that game im sure you can charge like 15 dollars for re5 just to set the record straight, don't act liek your some kind of god gifted hardworking 100% pure legit seller your not, you take advantages of anything you can as many others do like using midi adapters to do guitar heroes for people, like using multiple accounts to get the gold rank trophy in street fighter 5 but turning around and telling buyers ooo i do it legit i got skill i beat up masters and rank you up, almost everyone on ngu searches for shortcuts but they don't reveal it, you owe me what you owe me and i want my money back end of story.

Alright, there is no need to insult him.

How much of a refund would you accept? not the full amount obviously considering hes done some of the games you wanted.

are you willing to refund his amount considering its reasonable?
03-01-2017, 02:42 PM #17
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Alright, there is no need to insult him.

How much of a refund would you accept? not the full amount obviously considering hes done some of the games you wanted.

are you willing to refund his amount considering its reasonable?

I'm happy to accept 150 but no lower than that, thanks.
03-01-2017, 05:50 PM #18
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Sorry, but the games done is not reasonable to be paid 120usdfor. RE5, online trophies for Disney infinity, Playoom VR, and RE7platinum. Especially when I charge 120 for re5 alone. I can agree to 70 but not a dime more.
03-01-2017, 09:02 PM #19
Sorry, but the games done is not reasonable to be paid 120usdfor. RE5, online trophies for Disney infinity, Playoom VR, and RE7platinum. Especially when I charge 120 for re5 alone. I can agree to 70 but not a dime more.

What you charge isn't my concern, my concern is my deal i made with you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo