02-24-2017, 10:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Cissamannen

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): ngu, skype, ps4, will provide screenshots if the case escalates

When did this happen: 17/1/2016 - 24/2/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal - paypal, will show proof if case escalates

How much?: $600+

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, Multiple times but the last few days he is not replying
If yes, What did they say?:- His final message ont he 22nd was " You know what i'm done"

Hi there iw ould like to solve this issue with diplomacy if possible and i would not like to bitch about anything and turn this into a high school fight much to old for that, unless he replies and decides to kick it off then yes i have a story to write but for now the issue is he is suppose to do disney 3.0 online trophies for me and on the 22nd he got angry because i called him out on doing something i specifically told him not to do a few times then he turns around and says i'm done and is now purposely avoiding me and not replying to me since, the servers of the game closes on the 3rd of march and i wold liek to get it done also i would like to know if he will like to continue the deal i have payed him 270 dollars so far and even bought him a copy of disney infinity 2.0 for vita, my number 1 priority is getting disney infinity 3.0 done right now for the ps4 which he is not doing, so yeah would liek to see a response from him because it feels like im getting scammed here.
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 02-24-2017 at 10:34 PM.
03-01-2017, 09:19 PM #20
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
Sorry, but the games done is not reasonable to be paid 120usdfor. RE5, online trophies for Disney infinity, Playoom VR, and RE7platinum. Especially when I charge 120 for re5 alone. I can agree to 70 but not a dime more.

Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
What you charge isn't my concern, my concern is my deal i made with you.

How about a 100. Seems fair.
03-01-2017, 09:20 PM #21
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
How about a 100. Seems fair.

I guess 100 is fine, whatever.
03-02-2017, 03:06 AM #22
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Its a deal.
Just send me paypal on PM and I'll have it transferred as soon as I get my funds in (or credit card validated) So either today or at latest monday afternoon.
Last edited by Cissamannen ; 03-02-2017 at 03:09 AM.
03-02-2017, 04:01 AM #23
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
I guess 100 is fine, whatever.

Its a deal.
Just send me paypal on PM and I'll have it transferred as soon as I get my funds in (or credit card validated) So either today or at latest monday afternoon.

Alright cool. let me know when this all goes through.
03-02-2017, 08:14 AM #24
Its a deal.

I pm'd the gentleman with my paypal, thanks.
03-03-2017, 10:06 AM #25
Kronos
Former Staff
Its a deal.

Status? have you carried out the payment?
03-03-2017, 10:29 PM #26
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter

I will update here as soon as its done thanks.
03-06-2017, 05:08 PM #27
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter

Its done
03-06-2017, 05:40 PM #28
Its done

Thanks for the refund, also just so u know i don't think ill of you..... your a cool guy i appreciate the service you did for me so far, no hard feelings, thanks and take care buddy. Mod please close dispute thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo