02-24-2017, 10:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Cissamannen

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): ngu, skype, ps4, will provide screenshots if the case escalates

When did this happen: 17/1/2016 - 24/2/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal - paypal, will show proof if case escalates

How much?: $600+

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, Multiple times but the last few days he is not replying
If yes, What did they say?:- His final message ont he 22nd was " You know what i'm done"

Hi there iw ould like to solve this issue with diplomacy if possible and i would not like to bitch about anything and turn this into a high school fight much to old for that, unless he replies and decides to kick it off then yes i have a story to write but for now the issue is he is suppose to do disney 3.0 online trophies for me and on the 22nd he got angry because i called him out on doing something i specifically told him not to do a few times then he turns around and says i'm done and is now purposely avoiding me and not replying to me since, the servers of the game closes on the 3rd of march and i wold liek to get it done also i would like to know if he will like to continue the deal i have payed him 270 dollars so far and even bought him a copy of disney infinity 2.0 for vita, my number 1 priority is getting disney infinity 3.0 done right now for the ps4 which he is not doing, so yeah would liek to see a response from him because it feels like im getting scammed here.
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 02-24-2017 at 10:34 PM.
02-24-2017, 10:33 PM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Cissamannen

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): ngu, skype, ps4, will provide screenshots if the case escalates

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal - paypal, will show proof if case escalates

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, Multiple times but the last few days he is not replying
If yes, What did they say?:- His final message ont he 22nd was " You know what i'm done"

Hi there iw ould like to solve this issue with diplomacy if possible and i would not like to bitch about anything and turn this into a high school fight much to old for that, unless he replies and decides to kick it off then yes i have a story to write but for now the issue is he is suppose to do disney 3.0 online trophies for me and on the 22nd he got angry because i called him out on doing something i specifically told him to do a few times then he turns around and says i'm done and is now purposely avoiding me and not replying to me since, the servers of the game closes on the 3rd of march and i wold liek to get it done also i would like to know if he will like to continue the deal i have payed him 270 dollars so far and even bought hima copy of disney infinity 2.0 for vita, my number 1 priority is getting disney infinity 3.0 done right now for the ps4 which he is not doing, so yeah would liek to see a response from him because it feels like im getting scammed here.

User has been contacted and has 48hrs to respond.
02-25-2017, 02:09 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff

Hi there iw ould like to solve this issue with diplomacy if possible and i would not like to bitch about anything and turn this into a high school fight much to old for that, unless he replies and decides to kick it off then yes i have a story to write but for now the issue is he is suppose to do disney 3.0 online trophies for me and on the 22nd he got angry because i called him out on doing something i specifically told him not to do a few times then he turns around and says i'm done and is now purposely avoiding me and not replying to me since, the servers of the game closes on the 3rd of march and i wold liek to get it done also i would like to know if he will like to continue the deal i have payed him 270 dollars so far and even bought him a copy of disney infinity 2.0 for vita, my number 1 priority is getting disney infinity 3.0 done right now for the ps4 which he is not doing, so yeah would liek to see a response from him because it feels like im getting scammed here.

Also please provide proof of contact.
02-25-2017, 02:43 AM #4
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Also please provide proof of contact.

You must login or register to view this content.

skype conversation
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 02-25-2017 at 02:53 AM.
02-25-2017, 02:52 AM #5

ps4 conversation all
02-25-2017, 04:29 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff

ps4 conversation all

Alright thank you, waiting for reply from the accused right now
02-26-2017, 01:24 AM #7
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Alright thank you, waiting for reply from the accused right now

He is clearly ignoring this and im sure he is not going to refund me or finish the deal he just left a chat he was in for resident evil 5 so he is active.
02-26-2017, 02:15 AM #8
Kronos
Former Staff
He is clearly ignoring this and im sure he is not going to refund me or finish the deal he just left a chat he was in for resident evil 5 so he is active.

User hasn't come online yet. If he doesn't come online in the next 24 hours he will get a week to come online
02-27-2017, 12:19 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff

Since Accused hasn't been online since the 24th he will get another week to come online and respond.
02-27-2017, 06:06 AM #10
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Yes sorry for being offline this long, but sometimes life comes in the way. And Ive also told him Ive had to reflash my tablet before I can go online with it again here on NGU, and have to use my GF's at times.
Ive told him numerous times how I wanted him tl stop contacting me every 12 hours for updates and let me get stuff done at my pace for when I can play or not. I ca t turn my llfe around because 1 guy wants trophies. As this is als first time ive had a customer like this. But im not here to attack him as a person.

Anyways,
Our initial deal has been various games to be done, whereas hes paid a little by little, where ive already spent most of the money he's sent to purchase games he wanted. He also told me to add games to his pSN list. E.g Resident Evil 6.
270 dollars are paid from a total of 600 from initial deal. But within there hes added games outside it too, like RE7, disney infinity and so. So all in all. I can basicly say ive done enough trophies and time spent for the amount of money recieved. Looking at prices for certain games I could offer, he was lucky in all to get the price he did for amount of games wanted (even ones i dont offer but he really wanted them). So ive already bought many games hes figured out hed want later on after the deal was initiated as per his request.

Yes, emotion, mood, life, all has been reasons for our discussions and disagreements. But ive already told him more than once to let me do this like I want it to be done, and not have someone watch over me for every step id take. So looking at RE5, 120USD, minus the 1 trophy which is almost done, and has a team ready to do it. RE6, which he asked me to just sync it up, even before i was planning to start it yet. So I did and played prologue to unlock online and dlc features for future boosting. Playroom VR, 35USD. Mostly all disney infinity for PS4 and vita online trophies except 1 which is no issue for me to do. RE7, which I dont even offer yet. Had to complete basicly whole game and whole trophylist, except 1 playthrough on easy which made no difference. Within 1 week of release. What would that be worth i think. He asked me to clean up plat, so I did. He said he would pay me for it. Right after it was done DLC was released, then he basicly pestered me to complete it even though I said I didnt want to anymore, as doing plat only was specified. And I spent hours on it trying it out of common kindness towards him. But later on other sellers offered RE7 DLC and he could get it from there.

Hes also mentioned he wanted to cut deal off with less games due to so many discomforting situations between us. Then not after all. I havent read his screenshots so i dont know what it contains. But I trust him enough to be fair within this. Ive also thought about refunding him partial of the money recieved so he atleast has paid for what he has gotten. But im not here to put an impossible to get platinum on his list due to server closure.
Also the disney infinity he 'bought me' for ps vita, was a transfer of 15usd iirc, which is included in those 270usd. And supposedly to go toward total of initial deal. I can still complete of his last disney infinity trophy, but I am drained out to be doing all the other stuff when things gets so changed up and undecided in midst of things.
Ive also been stupid enough to get a 2nd vita and ps3 from my own expenses to make things easier for future dealings he was tossing towards me and promising all this fortune.

Reason why initial deal was 600USD total was because ive had to buy games which goes for aprox 99usd each included with season pass. (COD games). In those 600usd worth of trophies and games, re7 and disney infinity was not a part of from the start.

"the customer is always right"... Maybe so, but as my own 'store owner' I am entitled to decide who I want to deal with, and tell when something is reaching a certain point that I am no longer interested to be a part of it anymore after numerous messages regarding what is causing discomfort.
Some personal stuff in my relationship has also been happening since this thursday causing me to not prioritize trying to get online, but I am not going into detail. Ive kinda been expecting this dispute to be opened but it has not been on my mind since thursday.
But atleast I have nothing more to say regarding the deal unless specific questions are asked. I can tolerate alot, but at some point I gotta stand my ground. And in this case, theres no real 'loss' of anything here for shutting the deal down.
If nescessary its possible to add all log from skype from when I got added to last point of contact if thst makes a decision easier. Im not hard to make arrangements with to please all parties the fairest way.

Conscidering length of membership, reputation, posts, and none other disputes against me that I can come up with, I think its easy to say this isnt about trying to scam him out of something, but more something ending in a disagreement after certain events. Same goes for my man Adil (Uzumaki) here. If he's happy to come to an agreement privately or here, im all ears. If no, feel free to block me from auction section or something, but a deletion or banning the account is a bit much in such situation.

I shall try to come online now and then today to check up for any updates, but if over 24 hours goes by before i come online, then know theres just something more important to be dealt with first thats holding me up from coming on, and not just avoidance.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo