03-01-2017, 09:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: UPTOWN

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): ngu, skype, ps4, will provide screenshots if the case escalates

When did this happen: 21/11/2016 - 1/3/2017

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal - paypal, will show proof if case escalates

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, Multiple times but he refuses to fix his mistake.
If yes, What did they say?:- His final message on the 1st of march 2017 (today) was i did like you asked i'm done talking signing out.

Well its been quite problematic here on ngu dealing with some people so far, i payed this man UPTOWN $20 to do final fantasy xiv with legit time stamps, but i believe his idea of legit timestamps is very different than what i believe legit timestmaps are, they are simply suppose to be done in a way where the game looks fully legit as if you played it from start to end, clearly thats not how he thinks..... So i messaged him in november of 2016 a while back asking him if he could do ffxiv for 7.50 dollars he said sure even thought i pasted him a link where he can copy timestamps and everything and he kept on agreeing saying ok ok ok then he takes forever and doesn't sync finally on 4th of december we spoke again and i asked him was he going to sync he said now, then i asked just to confirm did you copy the time stamps and do the hours/minutes/seconds alteration as i asked ? he says then no i did it random....
i asked him why ? he says its 20 dollars for a legit plat i then told him that he agreed for $7.50 then his reply is i wasn't paying attention... (Point to be noted, he wasn't paying attention Smile
Finally i agreed to sending him $12.50 on the 26th of January 2017, then he finally decides to sync the trophies today but he did 2 things 1 im not too bothered about but the other i am, he put a trophy where you fish once after obtaining the trophy where you fish a thousand times much later after it i asked him to kindly fix i t as he made an error and he keeps turning around and saying he did exactly as i asked....... like those words have become poison for me each time he says that lol.
I pretty much gave him a link of a profile to copy time stamps from, i also told him to alter the Hours/Minutes/Seconds which he kinda did but he has messed up a trophy in the service and he refuses to fix it all he has to do is take the time backwards ofcourse as only backwards is possible but he refuses too i mean after all this waiting for 1 modded game he cant even fix his own mistake he keeps saying he did as i asked i looked at over 30 people that plat that game no one has earned the fish 1000 times before earning the fish for the first time trophy lol and he still keeps saying that he did as i asked, i just want my timestamp fixed as only a mod can fix this person hes too self centered and stubborn to even talk to, keeps trying to justify everything.
Like i said just want him to fix his mistake thanks.
03-05-2017, 04:59 PM #38
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
So what i have learned from this experience is that you are an absolute joke of a person, the level of your stupidity is beyond anything i have ever seen the amount of times you have been contradicting yourself is just unbelievable, first u don't do your job right then u say u did then u say i told u to do it in 2014 when i didn't now u clearly threatened me with proof that i provided and now u say you didn't LOOOOL, even my dog knows when he is wrong and steps up straight away and you still havent figured it out..... or you have but you know it will be bad for your image as a seller ? so you keep denying the inevitable ? I don't blame you being humble, down to earth and honest in this business is rare people like you are all over the place trying to do quick shit jobs and make big bucks....... honestly i believe mods should take a look in to you, you seem very dodgy to me but hey im not one to judge well thanks for the refund and have a great day.

You got your refund. Gtfo. Your opinion doesn't matter to me. Loool. I dont control what sony will do to your hacked account. You buy it at your own risk so dont act like you are surprised. You lied about everything and you are a greedy piece of shit I've ever had to deal with.
Sony will take a look at your account and make a decision. Have a great day
03-05-2017, 05:00 PM #39
Originally posted by UPTOWN View Post
Dude stfu. Those aren't threats. Just confirn i refunded your money.
It isnt my fault if your account gets banned. You buy trophies at your own risk. You know the risk. Now confirm i refunded your money.

You got your refund. Gtfo. Your opinion doesn't matter to me. Loool. I dont control what sony will do to your hacked account. You buy it at your pwn risk so dont act like you are surprised. You lied about everything and you are a greedy piece of shit I've ever had to deal with.
Sony will take a look at your account and make a decision. Have a great day

Mods.... He is still threatening me :(
03-05-2017, 05:01 PM #40
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
Mods.... He is still threatening me :(

Go cry to your mommy loser. Do you know what a threat is? Have you been threaten before? Loser stfu. Bye & lets see what sony decides since you chose to scam $20 over your account. Lol bye kid
03-05-2017, 05:02 PM #41
Go cry to your mommy loser. Do you know what a threat is? Have you been threaten before? Loser stfu. Bye & lets see what sony decides since you chose to scam $20 over your account. Lol bye kid

Mods.... he isnt stopping he is continuing to threaten me, i actually do feel like crying now.
03-05-2017, 05:05 PM #42
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
Mods.... he isnt stopping he is continuing to threaten me, i actually do feel like crying now.

Then cry? Crying is good for your health if you didnt know that. Moron
03-05-2017, 05:06 PM #43
Then cry? Crying is good for your health if you didnt know that. Moron

Cleans the eyes out too.
03-05-2017, 06:19 PM #44
Kronos
Former Staff

Be the mature one and grow up.

Dispute Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo