03-01-2017, 09:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: UPTOWN

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): ngu, skype, ps4, will provide screenshots if the case escalates

When did this happen: 21/11/2016 - 1/3/2017

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal - paypal, will show proof if case escalates

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, Multiple times but he refuses to fix his mistake.
If yes, What did they say?:- His final message on the 1st of march 2017 (today) was i did like you asked i'm done talking signing out.

Well its been quite problematic here on ngu dealing with some people so far, i payed this man UPTOWN $20 to do final fantasy xiv with legit time stamps, but i believe his idea of legit timestamps is very different than what i believe legit timestmaps are, they are simply suppose to be done in a way where the game looks fully legit as if you played it from start to end, clearly thats not how he thinks..... So i messaged him in november of 2016 a while back asking him if he could do ffxiv for 7.50 dollars he said sure even thought i pasted him a link where he can copy timestamps and everything and he kept on agreeing saying ok ok ok then he takes forever and doesn't sync finally on 4th of december we spoke again and i asked him was he going to sync he said now, then i asked just to confirm did you copy the time stamps and do the hours/minutes/seconds alteration as i asked ? he says then no i did it random....
i asked him why ? he says its 20 dollars for a legit plat i then told him that he agreed for $7.50 then his reply is i wasn't paying attention... (Point to be noted, he wasn't paying attention Smile
Finally i agreed to sending him $12.50 on the 26th of January 2017, then he finally decides to sync the trophies today but he did 2 things 1 im not too bothered about but the other i am, he put a trophy where you fish once after obtaining the trophy where you fish a thousand times much later after it i asked him to kindly fix i t as he made an error and he keeps turning around and saying he did exactly as i asked....... like those words have become poison for me each time he says that lol.
I pretty much gave him a link of a profile to copy time stamps from, i also told him to alter the Hours/Minutes/Seconds which he kinda did but he has messed up a trophy in the service and he refuses to fix it all he has to do is take the time backwards ofcourse as only backwards is possible but he refuses too i mean after all this waiting for 1 modded game he cant even fix his own mistake he keeps saying he did as i asked i looked at over 30 people that plat that game no one has earned the fish 1000 times before earning the fish for the first time trophy lol and he still keeps saying that he did as i asked, i just want my timestamp fixed as only a mod can fix this person hes too self centered and stubborn to even talk to, keeps trying to justify everything.
Like i said just want him to fix his mistake thanks.
03-01-2017, 09:43 PM #2
I have my own trophy shop, so im going to try fix this issue myself if i am able to id just like a refund please as i just realized he even got all the time alterations dead wrong too so im going to have to fix the entire trophy list myself.
03-01-2017, 09:54 PM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
I have my own trophy shop, so im going to try fix this issue myself if i am able to id just like a refund please as i just realized he even got all the time alterations dead wrong too so im going to have to fix the entire trophy list myself.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. please also include all forms of contact.
03-01-2017, 09:57 PM #4
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. please also include all forms of contact.

okay its official i can't fix it, please mods can you kindly ask him to fix the mistakes he has made

i have my account log in info on skype all over the place due to privaxy reasons could u kindly teamview to me and see the chat log instead im not comfortable revealing this to the public, thanks.
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 03-01-2017 at 10:12 PM.
03-01-2017, 10:49 PM #5
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
I've done everything like you asked. It isn't my fault if you aren't clear with what you are saying. Im not fixing anything due to your mistakes of not being clear about what you want. I followed the instructions and did as you wanted. You must be high thinking you will open a dispute hoping you will get a refund because you opened a dispute. I did like you asked. Show screenshots amd everything. Im not refunding or fixing anything. You are trying to get free trophies out of me.
Last edited by UPTOWN ; 03-01-2017 at 10:53 PM.
03-01-2017, 11:10 PM #6
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter

this is how the deal went down.
this is what the user wanted me to do on their psn account:You must login or register to view this content.

this is what i did on the user account:
You must login or register to view this content.
time difference of the first trophy in 2014 is because of the timezone so it has none to do with me.

note that i did it on the 27th and the user said that if im doing the trophy on a certain day, i have to do all those trophies the same day and spaced them 1 hour at a time each.

now the user is blaming me because of their poor explanation and calling me names and all.
and he deletes the messages where he was talking to me like a dog because it made him look bad and open a dispute to hope and get free money back or free fix because of their poor explanation. so rude

im just waiting for the mod to decide the outcome of this. use simply is trying to get free $20 back but has no idea what work goes into all of this.
Last edited by UPTOWN ; 03-01-2017 at 11:20 PM.
03-02-2017, 01:44 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
okay its official i can't fix it, please mods can you kindly ask him to fix the mistakes he has made

i have my account log in info on skype all over the place due to privaxy reasons could u kindly teamview to me and see the chat log instead im not comfortable revealing this to the public, thanks.

if you have your own trophy shop then why are you paying others to do them for you?

and no please post screenshots of interaction here.
03-02-2017, 06:46 AM #8
if you have your own trophy shop then why are you paying others to do them for you?

and no please post screenshots of interaction here.

I purchased it off him a while ago before i opened a trophy shop and even when i did i still couldn't get a hold of that game kept giving me errors, i have now bought the actually original disc of ebay should be here by tomorrow or the day after and i will see if i can fix the issue if i can i would like a refund if not then i would like him to fix it please.
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 03-02-2017 at 07:40 AM.
03-02-2017, 06:57 AM #9
Originally posted by UPTOWN View Post
this is how the deal went down.
this is what the user wanted me to do on their psn account:You must login or register to view this content.

this is what i did on the user account:
time difference of the first trophy in 2014 is because of the timezone so it has none to do with me.

note that i did it on the 27th and the user said that if im doing the trophy on a certain day, i have to do all those trophies the same day and spaced them 1 hour at a time each.

now the user is blaming me because of their poor explanation and calling me names and all.
and he deletes the messages where he was talking to me like a dog because it made him look bad and open a dispute to hope and get free money back or free fix because of their poor explanation. so rude

im just waiting for the mod to decide the outcome of this. use simply is trying to get free $20 back but has no idea what work goes into all of this.

As you can see he said i told him to do the trophies with a space of an hour between each trophy, bullshit, i told him to copy the time stamps from the link i gave him and i told him to put the alter the hours minutes and seconds.

To Crush Your Enemy
Defeat your first enemy.
18th Sep 2014
2:54:06 PM
so for example you will put the edit the hour minute and seconds it shows 14:54:06
I want u to please put the hour by 1 hour behind on each trophy, the minute 5 minutes behind and the seconds 3 seconds behind
so it would 13:49:03
aka 01:49:03pm

i gave him 2014 as an example and he used it as an excuse that i said i want it in 2014 when i specifically gave him a link to copy all the time stamps, he still used 2014 ON TOP OF THAT look he pasted a link from psntl.com i didnt give him any links from psntl.com i gave him a link from psnprofiles.com ok i iwll paste the shole chat log here i have changed my psn password so yeah all good.
03-02-2017, 07:22 AM #10

Its amazing how some people conduct business here my customers would even spend 2 dollars to buy a random platinum from me and say to me they arent happy with a timestamp and request me to change one or 2 times for a trophy even though it was a random trophy order and i still honor them and do it for them even though timestamps are of no concern for me in a random trophy service, this guy overcharges and got payed 20 dollars and he doesn't even want to fix his own mistake, unbelievable, im trying to get a free 20 dollars ? no sir you are trying to get a free 20 dollars for shitty rush job you did, this about the principal not money someone with a high rep and shop like you actually fucks people over like this GG all proof is here, please see mods thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo