03-02-2017, 04:45 AM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Hydrogen
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
Trade

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
~12/20/16

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
did not

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yus
If yes, What did they say?:- "The site i bought the card from declined my payment"

Other comments: like buy it from somewhere else?
03-02-2017, 04:46 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Hydrogen
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
Trade

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
~12/20/16

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
did not

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yus
If yes, What did they say?:- "The site i bought the card from declined my payment"

Other comments: like buy it from somewhere else?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

breh you're kidding right
03-02-2017, 04:46 AM #3
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

no cunt, give me my steam money
03-02-2017, 04:50 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff

Please Pay him the money like you said you would.
03-02-2017, 04:51 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
no cunt, give me my steam money

Ima end this now since we're all laughing in the SB.

1ST: I asked someone for help in the SB on math. You said you were a genius when it came to math, and you insisted without asking for anything to TUTOR me at 3:30 AM at midnight. I take that back 4:30.

2NSad Awesome After we finished, he said he was going to sleep, and I was like, "You know what I should get you a STEAM card since you actually took your night to help my dumbass with math. He declined," No dont. I dont need your money."

3RSad Awesome I told him nah, dont worry Ill get the cheapest one hoping there was a 20. So I ordered it through Amazon, and the idiots never sent me a darn code, and I the one that got jipped. I should be making a dispute on here with Amazon Kappa

This is dumb, I could be eating a hot pocket right now.
03-02-2017, 04:51 AM #6
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Ima end this now since we're all laughing in the SB.

1ST: I asked someone for help in the SB on math. You said you were a genius when it came to math, and you insisted without asking for anything to TUTOR me at 3:30 AM at midnight. I take that back 4:30.

2NSad Awesome After we finished, he said he was going to sleep, and I was like, "You know what I should get you a STEAM card since you actually took your night to help my dumbass with math. He declined," No dont. I dont need your money."

3RSad Awesome I told him nah, dont worry Ill get the cheapest one hoping there was a 20. So I ordered it through Amazon, and the idiots never sent me a darn code, and I the one that got jipped. I should be making a dispute on here with Amazon Kappa

This is dumb, I could be eating a hot pocket right now.

but where is my steam code
03-02-2017, 04:53 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
but where is my steam code

You clearly denied the money, but I still took the time out of my day to get you one during Christmas, and never delivered. How is that scamming.
03-02-2017, 04:54 AM #8
Dacoco
I void warranties.
You clearly denied the money, but I still took the time out of my day to get you one during Christmas, and never delivered. How is that scamming.

cuz u said u would get me one but didnt
03-02-2017, 04:55 AM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
cuz u said u would get me one but didnt

You denied the money, but I still tried to get you one. Didn't deliver, now trying to dispute after 3 months to get me in trouble LOL
03-02-2017, 04:56 AM #10
Dacoco
I void warranties.
You denied the money, but I still tried to get you one. Didn't deliver, now trying to dispute after 3 months to get me in trouble LOL

i mean u told me to make it. but ok. i just want my steam money for my math help at 4:30 in the morning.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo