04-12-2017, 03:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: NickxD
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Here is the entire skype conversation
Nick's Scam report - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Happened today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:
$5

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Yes, hes refusing to return the $5
If yes, What did they say?:-
First, I sent him $5, he told me it'll be about 5-10 mins until it's done, from there I asked him after if he started the account yet, and I said okay good, because i would like a refund because he never initially started the account in the first place. Then he starts sending me .bmp file which I never opened, except downloaded one, but didn't open because it's not a trusted file. He then tells me he fucked up all my stats because I was being a 'cocksucker'. He then is now calling me basically anything he can think of, saying i've been bullied in school (lol), getting smacked around by my parents, etc.. Clearly when I first sent the payment, he told me that he HASN'T started the account, therefore I had asked for a refund.

Other comments:
Account has never been modded: You must login or register to view this content.

He also offered to redo my account, and also told me he'd give me a pre-modded account, when at the way beginning I initially wanted a refund. So I will continue with that, as I want my refund of $5.45 I had paid.
Last edited by YoloCraft ; 04-12-2017 at 03:26 PM.
04-12-2017, 05:45 PM #11
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by YoloCraft View Post
Before you even started the account, I requested a $5 refund. You proceeded to say no, there's no refunds. I simply asked for a refund before you started the account, but no you proceeded to mod the account, therefore you're at your own fault for modding the account, when I requested a refund, along side the account is not even modded. Pretty sure someone doesn't pay $5, when they ask for a refund, but the modder proceed's on the account, show's they've modded it and now is accusing me of resetting the account, when you initially also stated you fucked up my stats prior to when i logged in?

Well, You are not getting a refund PLEASE CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT PAL. GIVE ME YOUR NEW PASSWORD, OR TAKE A PRE-MODDED ACCOUNT.
04-12-2017, 05:45 PM #12
Insight, please review this.
04-12-2017, 05:55 PM #13
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by yolocraft View Post
insight, please review this.

choose now. I don't got all day with your bullshit man. Give me your new password, or take a premodded account.
04-12-2017, 05:56 PM #14
The way he talks to customers, unbelievable.

04-12-2017, 06:18 PM #15
Yaa
Depressed
The way he talks to customers, unbelievable.

Lmao, I tried being nice to you from the start and you ended up being a scumbag? Want me to show you exactly what made me turn on you?
04-12-2017, 06:19 PM #16
Yaa
Depressed
I am trying to settle this with this user and hes being hard. I am not refunding the payment you can either get 1 free game with black ops 2 or just the black ops 2 thats my final offer bud.
04-12-2017, 06:26 PM #17
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
I am trying to settle this with this user and hes being hard. I am not refunding the payment you can either get 1 free game with black ops 2 or just the black ops 2 thats my final offer bud.

I requested a refund before you even started. I want my money.
04-12-2017, 06:28 PM #18
Yaa
Depressed
I requested a refund before you even started. I want my money.

Sorry. I can not do a refund, Also I am pulling my router logs, Cause I believe I am being hit from you.
04-12-2017, 06:32 PM #19
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
Sorry. I can not do a refund, Also I am pulling my router logs, Cause I believe I am being hit from you.

Well, we can let Insight deal with this, because i initially requested a refund before this all started.
Last edited by YoloCraft ; 04-12-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo