04-12-2017, 03:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: NickxD
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Here is the entire skype conversation
Nick's Scam report - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Happened today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:
$5

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Yes, hes refusing to return the $5
If yes, What did they say?:-
First, I sent him $5, he told me it'll be about 5-10 mins until it's done, from there I asked him after if he started the account yet, and I said okay good, because i would like a refund because he never initially started the account in the first place. Then he starts sending me .bmp file which I never opened, except downloaded one, but didn't open because it's not a trusted file. He then tells me he fucked up all my stats because I was being a 'cocksucker'. He then is now calling me basically anything he can think of, saying i've been bullied in school (lol), getting smacked around by my parents, etc.. Clearly when I first sent the payment, he told me that he HASN'T started the account, therefore I had asked for a refund.

Other comments:
Account has never been modded: You must login or register to view this content.

He also offered to redo my account, and also told me he'd give me a pre-modded account, when at the way beginning I initially wanted a refund. So I will continue with that, as I want my refund of $5.45 I had paid.
Last edited by YoloCraft ; 04-12-2017 at 03:26 PM.
04-12-2017, 06:46 PM #20
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
Sorry. I can not do a refund, Also I am pulling my router logs, Cause I believe I am being hit from you.

Originally posted by YoloCraft View Post
Well, we can let Insight deal with that, because i initially requested a refund before this all started.

Nick, as a service provider you should be aware of the rules required when selling on this site. Your no refund policy does not, and will not apply on NGU unless there is a proper valid reason. If a refund is required, it must be issued or the necessary actions will be taken place.

Originally posted by another user
It should be noted that NextGenUpdate are NOT held responsible for any transactions be it via online payment methods or gift cards. We are also NOT responsible for any gift card returns or online transaction refunds. The responsibility for refunds is held strictly on the user(s) being disputed and if they do not comply, on the basis a refund has been agreed upon, then NextGenUpdate will take the necessary actions to remove them from site and that is the extent of our responsibility.

You're literally fighting over $5. Nick, just give the refund and be over with it. As shown in the proof, you claimed that you had not began the service when a refund was requested. You cannot then force the service and expect them to pay for something they clearly no longer want.
I would understand if you already had the service complete or had already started, but you didn't.
04-12-2017, 06:51 PM #21
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Nick, as a service provider you should be aware of the rules required when selling on this site. Your no refund policy does not, and will not apply on NGU unless there is a proper valid reason. If a refund is required, it must be issued or the necessary actions will be taken place.

You're literally fighting over $5. Nick, just give the refund and be over with it. As shown in the proof, you claimed that you had not began the service when a refund was requested. You cannot then force the service and expect them to pay for something they clearly no longer want.
I would understand if you already had the service complete or had already started, but you didn't.

I have provided screenshots that i done the service i would be happy to show you proof.
04-12-2017, 06:52 PM #22
I have provided screenshots that i done the service i would be happy to show you proof.

Yes, but then you reset the account afterwards.
04-12-2017, 06:54 PM #23
Yaa
Depressed
Yes, but then you reset the account afterwards.

The buyer assumes I reset the account, And I offered to this user ill do it again for him and give him another free recovery either for another game or another account. In return cause I do not have the $5 as it costs to get online with my RGH! I had to purchase time which is NINJA. Xbls.ninja is the site if you would like to see that.
04-12-2017, 06:57 PM #24
The buyer assumes I reset the account, And I offered to this user ill do it again for him and give him another free recovery either for another game or another account. In return cause I do not have the $5 as it costs to get online with my RGH! I had to purchase time which is NINJA. Xbls.ninja is the site if you would like to see that.

As stated, I requested the refund initially before the modding began, therefore I want the refund. You're arguements are really pointless, all over $5. If you're to scam over $5, that's a low blow. lol
04-12-2017, 06:58 PM #25
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by YoloCraft View Post
As stated, I requested the refund initially before the modding began, therefore I want the refund. You're arguements are really pointless, all over $5. If you're to scam over $5, that's a low blow. lol

Why would I scam for $5, Lmao.
04-12-2017, 06:59 PM #26

Because your not returning my refund I requested since yesterday.
04-12-2017, 06:59 PM #27

But you claim in screenshots the reason for not refunding is because he wasted TWO minutes of your time. Not because you bought NINJA. Sort your story out.
04-12-2017, 07:02 PM #28
Yaa
Depressed
But you claim in screenshots the reason for not refunding because he wasted TWO minutes of your time. Not because you bought NINJA. Sort your story out.

Yes, And not only that my dude i done the account he was happy then he stated "Can't deal with hypocrits.
Hypocrite's*" after doing the recovery. So therefore, He got on the account was reset and I would be happy to redo the account along with a free game with no issue at all, I triggered cause this user talked to me with disrespect.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo