04-12-2017, 03:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: NickxD
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Here is the entire skype conversation
Nick's Scam report - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Happened today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:
$5

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Yes, hes refusing to return the $5
If yes, What did they say?:-
First, I sent him $5, he told me it'll be about 5-10 mins until it's done, from there I asked him after if he started the account yet, and I said okay good, because i would like a refund because he never initially started the account in the first place. Then he starts sending me .bmp file which I never opened, except downloaded one, but didn't open because it's not a trusted file. He then tells me he fucked up all my stats because I was being a 'cocksucker'. He then is now calling me basically anything he can think of, saying i've been bullied in school (lol), getting smacked around by my parents, etc.. Clearly when I first sent the payment, he told me that he HASN'T started the account, therefore I had asked for a refund.

Other comments:
Account has never been modded: You must login or register to view this content.

He also offered to redo my account, and also told me he'd give me a pre-modded account, when at the way beginning I initially wanted a refund. So I will continue with that, as I want my refund of $5.45 I had paid.
Last edited by YoloCraft ; 04-12-2017 at 03:26 PM.
04-12-2017, 03:27 PM #2
Originally posted by YoloCraft View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: NickxD
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Here is the entire skype conversation
Nick's Scam report - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Happened today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal

How much?:
$5

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
Yes, hes refusing to return the $5
If yes, What did they say?:-
First, I sent him $5, he told me it'll be about 5-10 mins until it's done, from there I asked him after if he started the account yet, and I said okay good, because i would like a refund because he never initially started the account in the first place. Then he starts sending me .bmp file which I never opened, except downloaded one, but didn't open because it's not a trusted file. He then tells me he fucked up all my stats because I was being a 'cocksucker'. He then is now calling me basically anything he can think of, saying i've been bullied in school (lol), getting smacked around by my parents, etc.. Clearly when I first sent the payment, he told me that he HASN'T started the account, therefore I had asked for a refund.

Other comments:
Account has never been modded: You must login or register to view this content.

He also offered to redo my account, and also told me he'd give me a pre-modded account, when at the way beginning I initially wanted a refund. So I will continue with that, as I want my refund of $5.45 I had paid.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
04-12-2017, 05:27 PM #3
Yaa
Depressed
I have already told this user i done the account, after that he reset his stats and I could not get back onto his account to do it, I have proof i did his account if you like me to upload this.
04-12-2017, 05:34 PM #4
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
I have already told this user i done the account, after that he reset his stats and I could not get back onto his account to do it, I have proof i did his account if you like me to upload this.

I also have proof that I requested a refund before you even started. I had asked if you started the account, you said "no". I then stated I would like a refund, and you said "no, theres no refunds, I'll continue to mod your account". You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
04-12-2017, 05:35 PM #5

04-12-2017, 05:36 PM #6
Yaa
Depressed
I also have proof that I requested a refund before you even started. I had asked if you started the account, you said "no". I then stated I would like a refund, and you said "no, theres no refunds, I'll continue to mod your account". You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Lmao, I did not say no to modding your account you make no sense my dude. Stop please just stop. You are clearly not getting a refund, Get the account remodded or a premodded account, I am not issuing a refund.
04-12-2017, 05:37 PM #7
Lmao, I did not say no to modding your account you make no sense my dude. Stop please just stop. You are clearly not getting a refund, Get the account remodded or a premodded account, I am not issuing a refund.

I requested a refund before you even started the account, your 'no refund policy' only works after you've started/finished the account.
04-12-2017, 05:37 PM #8
Yaa
Depressed

here is proof of me doing the account straight from my rgh.
04-12-2017, 05:39 PM #9
Yaa
Depressed
I requested a refund before you even started the account, your 'no refund policy' only works after you've started/finished the account.

already did start the account go look at the screenshots i posted. before you resetted your account.
04-12-2017, 05:42 PM #10
already did start the account go look at the screenshots i posted. before you resetted your account.

Before you even started the account, I requested a $5 refund. You proceeded to say no, there's no refunds. I simply asked for a refund before you started the account, but no you proceeded to mod the account, therefore you're at your own fault for modding the account, when I requested a refund, along side the account is not even modded. Pretty sure someone doesn't pay $5, when they ask for a refund, but the modder proceed's on the account, show's they've modded it and now is accusing me of resetting the account, when you initially also stated you fucked up my stats prior to when i logged in?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo