05-02-2017, 12:29 PM #1
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: flex0r (psn: removed) and a2vb (psn: removed)
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: Buy
Proof of contact (Screenshots): Not have
When did this happen: NFS - 13.08.2015, Fez and Teslagrad - November 2014, January 2015
How did you purchase: Qiwi Screenshots
How much: See Screenshits
Have you contacted the scammer?: They was blocked. Not have skype proof

13.08.2015: I pay 3250rub for 100% nfs most wanted ps3 to flexor shop

He quickly knocked the platinum, but with DLC the problems started. 1.5 years every week I was asking when you're done. He wrote soon soon soon. I organized the boost network trophies. In the end, he made a 96% and that was it. We have a lot of time talking and were friends. He helped my account. But deal not complete. Later I hid all my ps3 trophies because a2vb shop hacked me 2 games: FEZ and Teslagrad. I got a flag on psnp and decided to hide all the PS3 games.
I tried to offer to pay him in PlatServiceShop for NFS MW so they closed the deal, but he did not agree.

The events occurred long ago. I do not hope that you will support me. Just want to let you know about these people. All financial documents attached. Perhaps they will say that we first see this man. But my profile shows that it is not foreign to me people and they helped me with obtaining other trophies. Hope for your understanding. Thank you!
Last edited by Insight ; 05-04-2017 at 03:28 PM.
05-03-2017, 07:48 AM #20
a2vb
NextGenUpdate Elite
You provide screenshots of what you paid to someone for these games.
I accept orders through this site and through Skype. And my customers pay me for my work only through PayPal.
You are just trying to fool users of this site, and damage the reputation of the store.

And again I will repeat. I sell only honest trophies without hacking.
And I did not deceive not one of my clients.
05-03-2017, 08:02 AM #21
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by a2vb View Post
You provide screenshots of what you paid to someone for these games.
I accept orders through this site and through Skype. And my customers pay me for my work only through PayPal.
You are just trying to fool users of this site, and damage the reputation of the store.

And again I will repeat. I sell only honest trophies without hacking.
And I did not deceive not one of my clients.

Text why you psn profiles delete from all leaderboards?
Why you delete you skype: rus199410 from you shop?
Last edited by DEOSS77 ; 05-03-2017 at 08:11 AM.
05-03-2017, 11:37 AM #22
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by a2vb View Post
I sell only honestly received trophies and without hacking.
I do not deceive my customers and especially do not sell hacked trophies.
This game Teslagrad all pass to platinum honestly, using this You must login or register to view this content..
The user HervoAsople (DEOSS77) deceives you and wants to damage the reputation of our stores.
For all the time of my store.
I did not have a single complaint from my clients.

Sorry. Psnp admin unflagged my Teslagrad. You make fair work. But FEZ look hack. Why you make it, after 2 years i not understand you man...
05-03-2017, 04:08 PM #23
Originally posted by HervoAsople View Post
Sorry. Psnp admin unflagged my Teslagrad. You make fair work. But FEZ look hack. Why you make it, after 2 years i not understand you man...

I think your dispute against a2vb is a bit unnecessary and seems to just be some misunderstanding. Open a dispute on PSNP if you want FEZ to be looked at and then come back to me. Waiting on flex0r's response.
05-03-2017, 04:33 PM #24
flex0r
Only Trophies
So, let's start this. I have known HervoAsople(DEOS77) for 2 years already and we made a lot of deals aprox. 50+. Yes we have NFS deal and i said to him that this deal will be really long, so need patience and time. So after a few months i said that ready to back 50% of money for NFS deal he said NOPE, i wanna this 100% in my PSN list, he got 96% at this moment. I said ok but need to wait more time. Can't say exactly but after that he started spam my skype with a tons of shit he is like crazy said to me a lot of rude words for a few days, so my customers said that he makes my reputation bad he is trying to make my reputation bad with any of possible ways. BTW a few days ago he asked me about can i do more games for him lol. What am i talking about he is in my skype still(but in his report u can't see nothing about that). So my last offer to him 15% back of the deal and nothing more about this guy, because he is ungrateful scumbag. And one more when he started his shop on NGU i made so many support for him, told about him to customers etc and after this guy is making like this.

If i have any stuck or can't do games we all the time can found a way with my other customers but this guy is impenetrable, hypocrite and stuck-up too much.

And pls clean his post because this guy gives link to my customers not mine PSNID.

a few hours ago he has spammed my skype with a lot of shit again pls, stop this guy someone.

and of course i can add screenshots of our conversations, but i think no any reasons for this because they are in other language anyway.
Last edited by flex0r ; 05-03-2017 at 04:40 PM.
05-03-2017, 05:02 PM #25
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by flex0r View Post
So, let's start this. I have known HervoAsople(DEOS77) for 2 years already and we made a lot of deals aprox. 50+. Yes we have NFS deal and i said to him that this deal will be really long, so need patience and time. So after a few months i said that ready to back 50% of money for NFS deal he said NOPE, i wanna this 100% in my PSN list, he got 96% at this moment. I said ok but need to wait more time. Can't say exactly but after that he started spam my skype with a tons of shit he is like crazy said to me a lot of rude words for a few days, so my customers said that he makes my reputation bad he is trying to make my reputation bad with any of possible ways. BTW a few days ago he asked me about can i do more games for him lol. What am i talking about he is in my skype still(but in his report u can't see nothing about that). So my last offer to him 15% back of the deal and nothing more about this guy, because he is ungrateful scumbag. And one more when he started his shop on NGU i made so many support for him, told about him to customers etc and after this guy is making like this.

If i have any stuck or can't do games we all the time can found a way with my other customers but this guy is impenetrable, hypocrite and stuck-up too much.

And pls clean his post because this guy gives link to my customers not mine PSNID.

a few hours ago he has spammed my skype with a lot of shit again pls, stop this guy someone.

and of course i can add screenshots of our conversations, but i think no any reasons for this because they are in other language anyway.

Interest story. But deal not complete. You can text many words. You should back my money. And dispute closed. You not finished deal is fact.
05-03-2017, 05:59 PM #26
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I think your dispute against a2vb is a bit unnecessary and seems to just be some misunderstanding. Open a dispute on PSNP if you want FEZ to be looked at and then come back to me. Waiting on flex0r's response.

flex0r confirm not complete deal but not want back my money
05-03-2017, 09:50 PM #27
Originally posted by flex0r View Post

Which posts are containing sensitive information that you want deleted? I can't find it. I have removed the link to the dispute from your service thread.
Also, may I ask why you can't complete the final 4% on the game? Also, just to confirm, you're willing to refund 15% of the payment correct?

Originally posted by HervoAsople View Post
flex0r confirm not complete deal but not want back my money

If Flex0r is indeed willing to offer a refund of your payment to compensate the amount not completed, I suggest you accept his offer. This dispute to me seems a bit absurd. There's no reason to not accept it, it's bizarre to me why you didn't accept his initial offer of 50% back before. You can always find someone else to complete it with the money refunded.
05-03-2017, 10:03 PM #28
flex0r
Only Trophies
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Which posts are containing sensitive information that you want deleted? I can't find it. I have removed the link to the dispute from your service thread.
Also, may I ask why you can't complete the final 4% on the game? Also, just to confirm, you're willing to refund 15% of the payment correct?

Well, our relationship goes to hell, so no more any deals or friendship.
Yes, i'm ready to refund 15%.

Originally posted by another user

If Flex0r is indeed willing to offer a refund of your payment to compensate the amount not completed, I suggest you accept his offer. This dispute to me seems a bit absurd. There's no reason to not accept it, it's bizarre to me why you didn't accept his initial offer of 50% back before. You can always find someone else to complete it with the money refunded.

Yep, he refused every my offers before so i don't know what he wants now.
Last edited by flex0r ; 05-04-2017 at 01:38 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo