05-02-2017, 12:29 PM #1
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: flex0r (psn: removed) and a2vb (psn: removed)
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: Buy
Proof of contact (Screenshots): Not have
When did this happen: NFS - 13.08.2015, Fez and Teslagrad - November 2014, January 2015
How did you purchase: Qiwi Screenshots
How much: See Screenshits
Have you contacted the scammer?: They was blocked. Not have skype proof

13.08.2015: I pay 3250rub for 100% nfs most wanted ps3 to flexor shop

He quickly knocked the platinum, but with DLC the problems started. 1.5 years every week I was asking when you're done. He wrote soon soon soon. I organized the boost network trophies. In the end, he made a 96% and that was it. We have a lot of time talking and were friends. He helped my account. But deal not complete. Later I hid all my ps3 trophies because a2vb shop hacked me 2 games: FEZ and Teslagrad. I got a flag on psnp and decided to hide all the PS3 games.
I tried to offer to pay him in PlatServiceShop for NFS MW so they closed the deal, but he did not agree.

The events occurred long ago. I do not hope that you will support me. Just want to let you know about these people. All financial documents attached. Perhaps they will say that we first see this man. But my profile shows that it is not foreign to me people and they helped me with obtaining other trophies. Hope for your understanding. Thank you!
Last edited by Insight ; 05-04-2017 at 03:28 PM.
05-03-2017, 10:05 PM #29
Originally posted by flex0r View Post
In first post u can see psnid of dima*****la, could u erase it? because that's one of my customers.
Well, our relationship goes to hell, so no more any deals or friendship.
Yes, i'm ready to refund 15%.

Yep, he refused every my offers before so i don't know what he wants now.

Removed the PSNID. Waiting on HervoAsople's response.
05-04-2017, 06:17 AM #30
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
For 1.5 years he promised to finish the NSF. I don't remember the proposal to return 50%. I went to the store Platservis, he estimated the cleaning at 40$. I see 2 solutions that I have not once suggested that the flexor: it pays to shop Platservis or pays me 40$. And close the debate
05-04-2017, 08:59 AM #31
flex0r
Only Trophies
Originally posted by HervoAsople View Post
For 1.5 years he promised to finish the NSF. I don't remember the proposal to return 50%. I went to the store Platservis, he estimated the cleaning at 40$. I see 2 solutions that I have not once suggested that the flexor: it pays to shop Platservis or pays me 40$. And close the debate

in this converstaion u can see my offer to back 50% and Hervo says u can keep this money
Last edited by flex0r ; 05-04-2017 at 09:08 AM.
05-04-2017, 12:04 PM #32
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
3250rub was deal
05-04-2017, 02:44 PM #33
3250rub was deal

in this converstaion u can see my offer to back 50% and Hervo says u can keep this money

HervoAsople, accept his offer or move on. I don't see it being fair for him to be refunding over 70% of the payment considering that the service he has performed, partial or not.
05-04-2017, 05:29 PM #34
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Agree accept 50% - 1625rub
How flex0r?
05-04-2017, 05:56 PM #35
flex0r
Only Trophies
Agree accept 50% - 1625rub
How flex0r?

Nope, u miss the boat, 15% my last offer.
05-04-2017, 06:08 PM #36
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite

Not agree. He not complete deal and give me conditions. Ban him for that. Back full money or pay for clean up to PlatServis shop. This my last conditions
05-05-2017, 10:58 PM #37
Not agree. He not complete deal and give me conditions. Ban him for that. Back full money or pay for clean up to PlatServis shop. This my last conditions

HervoAsople you can't just do that. If anyone could do that, anyone could open a dispute and argue the person they opened the dispute with won't accept their ludicrous deal. Either agree on something between yourselves or I will end the dispute. You'd be getting more from the dispute if you accepted the deal rather than banning a user who was offering to resolve the situation.

How does 25% sound to you both?
Last edited by Insight ; 05-05-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo