05-02-2017, 12:29 PM #1
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: flex0r (psn: removed) and a2vb (psn: removed)
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: Buy
Proof of contact (Screenshots): Not have
When did this happen: NFS - 13.08.2015, Fez and Teslagrad - November 2014, January 2015
How did you purchase: Qiwi Screenshots
How much: See Screenshits
Have you contacted the scammer?: They was blocked. Not have skype proof

13.08.2015: I pay 3250rub for 100% nfs most wanted ps3 to flexor shop

He quickly knocked the platinum, but with DLC the problems started. 1.5 years every week I was asking when you're done. He wrote soon soon soon. I organized the boost network trophies. In the end, he made a 96% and that was it. We have a lot of time talking and were friends. He helped my account. But deal not complete. Later I hid all my ps3 trophies because a2vb shop hacked me 2 games: FEZ and Teslagrad. I got a flag on psnp and decided to hide all the PS3 games.
I tried to offer to pay him in PlatServiceShop for NFS MW so they closed the deal, but he did not agree.

The events occurred long ago. I do not hope that you will support me. Just want to let you know about these people. All financial documents attached. Perhaps they will say that we first see this man. But my profile shows that it is not foreign to me people and they helped me with obtaining other trophies. Hope for your understanding. Thank you!
Last edited by Insight ; 05-04-2017 at 03:28 PM.
05-02-2017, 12:47 PM #2
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
For a long time a2vb played in the shop of flexor. But after a2vb broke trophies on my profile and flexor (psn: removed) know, a2vb (psn: removed) opened his own shop. This characterise of flexor (psn: removed) as an honest man. Please flexor confirm this information. But his act with the unfinished order of NSF is still not clear to me.

An important point about a2vb (psn: removed) they hacked Teslagrad in January 2015, and wrote a report on psnp only a year later. As you can see on their personal profiles hacked thousands of trophies. Unfortunately victimized...
Last edited by Insight ; 05-04-2017 at 02:42 PM.
05-02-2017, 01:49 PM #3
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
I look Burning (psn: Furestar) look this topic. Look him account: You must login or register to view this content.
He was delete from psnp leaderboard for hack ps3 dlcs: Dishonored and Dante's Inferno. Soon delete from stratege.ru
05-02-2017, 06:26 PM #4
Originally posted by HervoAsople View Post
I look Burning (psn: Furestar) look this topic. Look him account: You must login or register to view this content.
He was delete from psnp leaderboard for hack ps3 dlcs: Dishonored and Dante's Inferno. Soon delete from stratege.ru

I'm having a hard time understanding you and your story. Can you provide proof of on-site contact and explain what payment method you used?

All I can gather is that Flexor had some issues with trophies regarding a DLC and so a2vb finished them. Is that right?
What do you want done from this dispute?
05-02-2017, 08:54 PM #5
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
I use Qiwi wallet, add screenshots. I pay to flexor shop and he not finished deal, make 96% and out. I want back my money
About a2vb, he hack 2 games on my acc. Only ban.
I not have skype history. Have only payments screenshots. Wait answer this gays.
05-02-2017, 10:39 PM #6
Originally posted by HervoAsople View Post
I use Qiwi wallet, add screenshots. I pay to flexor shop and he not finished deal, make 96% and out. I want back my money
About a2vb, he hack 2 games on my acc. Only ban.
I not have skype history. Have only payments screenshots. Wait answer this gays.

Without any proof of discussion and proof that the transactions are with them, not someone else, I'm not continuing with this dispute.
05-03-2017, 03:35 AM #7
a2vb
NextGenUpdate Elite
I sell only honestly received trophies and without hacking.
I do not deceive my customers and especially do not sell hacked trophies.
This game Teslagrad all pass to platinum honestly, using this You must login or register to view this content..
The user HervoAsople (DEOSS77) deceives you and wants to damage the reputation of our stores.
For all the time of my store.
I did not have a single complaint from my clients.
05-03-2017, 03:38 AM #8
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Man, i get flag on psnp. It was 100% hack. In fez you get gold trophy before silver trophy. You make it specially.
05-03-2017, 04:02 AM #9
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by a2vb View Post
I sell only honestly received trophies and without hacking.
I do not deceive my customers and especially do not sell hacked trophies.
This game Teslagrad all pass to platinum honestly, using this You must login or register to view this content..
The user HervoAsople (DEOSS77) deceives you and wants to damage the reputation of our stores.
For all the time of my store.
I did not have a single complaint from my clients.

No problem. After 1-2 hrs. I create disput on psnp and give you link. Try protect you job
What about FEZ? I make screenshots, upload after 1-2hrs
05-03-2017, 04:05 AM #10
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Without any proof of discussion and proof that the transactions are with them, not someone else, I'm not continuing with this dispute.

A2vb answer. Plz wait flex0r give him 1-2 days. Deal with a2vb was in ps4 party, not have record. I see that he's a decent man and insists I did the right thing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo