05-04-2017, 01:29 PM #1
Waiz
The Sports Guru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Toke
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): [url]members/1202712-toke.htmlhttps://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/1202712-toke.html[/url]

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: April, 28th, 2017

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $15 via paypal

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- He said something happened, then he said he was doing it "right now", but that was 4 days ago and he is not responding anymore.
Last edited by Waiz ; 05-07-2017 at 01:56 AM.
05-04-2017, 02:50 PM #2
Originally posted by Waiz View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Toke
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): [url]members/1202712-toke.htmlhttps://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/1202712-toke.html[/url]

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

If yes, What did they say?:- He said something happened, then he said he was doing it "right now", but that was 4 days ago and he is not responding anymore.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
05-05-2017, 05:49 AM #3
Carti
Maggbot timeout!
I will contact user when i wake up in a few hours to resolve issue. Also would @Waiz kik me again as my Kik was reset so all my contacts are gone.
05-06-2017, 06:24 PM #4
Originally posted by Carti View Post
I will contact user when i wake up in a few hours to resolve issue. Also would @Waiz kik me again as my Kik was reset so all my contacts are gone.

Accused Scammer's Username: Toke

Update please.
05-07-2017, 01:34 AM #5
Waiz
The Sports Guru
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Update please.

I already contacted him, but he keeps giving excuses. He says he has the locker codes ready to send in his house, but he hasnt sent them and doesnt send a refund either.
05-08-2017, 05:36 AM #6
Carti
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Update please.

Provided buyer with what he paid for
05-11-2017, 04:24 PM #7
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
I already contacted him, but he keeps giving excuses. He says he has the locker codes ready to send in his house, but he hasnt sent them and doesnt send a refund either.

Please confirm that you have received what you paid for, Waiz. or give an update.
05-12-2017, 11:14 PM #8
Carti
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Gryphus View Post
Please confirm that you have received what you paid for, Waiz. or give an update.

I have provided him with what he paid for and he hasnt responded to me since. I do kindly ask can this "Accused Scammer" title be lifted from me.
05-17-2017, 11:59 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
Since OP hasnt been online im going to assume he was refunded.

Dispute Closed until further notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo