06-04-2017, 10:21 AM #1
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: AdnanM801
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
The user had multiple shops, including for example FIFA Coins shop (can be found You must login or register to view this content.), GTA V recovery shop (right You must login or register to view this content.) or PSN Codes for 50% Paypal Shop, found You must login or register to view this content.. I've made sure to check whether I'm contacting the right person, and as can be seen You must login or register to view this content., the Skype username he promotes in his topic does fit with the username of the guy I have on Skype.
Although some of the shops (if not all) are closed, he still continues to sell offsite over Skype. I've had two or three legit deals with the guy and everything went absolutely smoothly. I don't know what makes him want to scam his previous customers right now, but he did it to me and might do it to someone else from this site who still has him added on Skype (he sent out a group message to multiple people saying he's back in business).

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content. depicts my first contact with the guy back in July 2016, when he had his PSN for 50% shop opened. The screenshots of the deal in which the scam happened will be posted in one of the "sections" below.

When did this happen:
The deal in which I got scammed happened about 3 days ago, on the 1st June 2017

How did you purchase (Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible): I purchased over Paypal, payment proof along with confirmation of him receiving it can be seen You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $50 on Paypal

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, I have contacted him multiple times
If yes, What did they say?: Nothing, no reply at all. After trying to add him on other Skype accounts (where he confirmed the requests as well as replied), it is clear to me that he ignores me.

Please allow me to clarify what exactly happened, as it may be vital to understanding this entire situation. I contacted the seller back in 2016, when his shop with PSN Cards for 50% was opened. The seller was friendly and we had two or three legit smooth deals. I wasn't the only one he had smooth deals with, as can be seen by the amount of vouches he has on his topics. However, he ran out of PSN Cards one day and it wasn't possible to purchase any more from him. About five days ago, he messaged me saying that he not only has the PSN Cards back, but also some FIFA Coins and there was even a mention of GTA V accounts (all of which I can prove if required). After thinking about it, I decided I could use about $100 PSN (which costed $50 Paypal) and went ahead to message him. He replied quite fast and asked me to send the payment. Without any hesitation, I sent the payment and was told to wait about five minutes until he gets the cards ready. Three days have passed and I still didn't get any reply post that. I messaged him several times each day and eventually tried using additional Skype accounts to check and see if he's simply not available, or if he's specifically ignoring me. After adding both my Skype accounts and replying to the messages of one of them (which once again I can prove if necessary), I'm convinced that he indeed is ignoring me - and thus very likely scammed me. Although it seems he is no longer active on this site, I assume that there are many members who - just like me - still have him added on their Skype accounts and could potentially get scammed just like I did. Or he might even come back later on and scam directly on here. Which is why I'm posting this dispute. If any further information is needed, I'll be more than happy to provide it.
Last edited by Kojdysek ; 06-04-2017 at 11:01 AM.
06-04-2017, 10:55 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kojdysek View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: AdnanM801
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

The user had multiple shops, including for example FIFA Coins shop (can be found You must login or register to view this content.), GTA V recovery shop (right You must login or register to view this content.) or PSN Codes for 50% Paypal Shop, found You must login or register to view this content.. I've made sure to check whether I'm contacting the right person, and as can be seen You must login or register to view this content., the Skype username he promotes in his topic does fit with the username of the guy I have on Skype.
Although some of the shops (if not all) are closed, he still continues to sell offsite over Skype. I've had two or three legit deals with the guy and everything went absolutely smoothly. I don't know what makes him want to scam his previous customers right now, but he did it to me and might do it to someone else from this site who still has him added on Skype (he sent out a group message to multiple people saying he's back in business).

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content. depicts my first contact with the guy back in July 2016, when he had his PSN for 50% shop opened. The screenshots of the deal in which the scam happened will be posted in one of the "sections" below.

When did this happen:

How did you purchase (Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible): I purchased over Paypal, payment proof along with confirmation of him receiving it can be seen You must login or register to view this content.

If yes, What did they say?: Nothing, no reply at all. After trying to add him on other Skype accounts (where he confirmed the requests as well as replied), it is clear to me that he ignores me.

Please allow me to clarify what exactly happened, as it may be vital to understanding this entire situation. I contacted the seller back in 2016, when his shop with PSN Cards for 50% was opened. The seller was friendly and we had two or three legit smooth deals. I wasn't the only one he had smooth deals with, however, as can be seen by the amount of vouches he has on his topic. However, he ran out of PSN Cards one day and it wasn't possible to purchase any more from him. About five days ago, he messaged me saying that he not only has the PSN Cards back,
but also some FIFA Coins and there was even a mention of GTA V accounts (all of which I can prove if required). After thinking about it, I decided I could use about $100 PSN (which costed $50 Paypal) and went ahead to message him. He replied quite fast and asked me to send the payment. Without any hesitation, I sent the payment and was told to wait about five minutes until he gets the cards ready. Three days have passed and I still didn't get any reply post that. I messaged him several times each day and eventually tried using additional Skype accounts to check and see if he's simply not available, or if he's specifically ignoring me. After adding both my Skype accounts and replying to the messages of one of them (which once again I can prove if necessary), I'm convinced that he indeed is ignoring me - and thus very likely scammed me. Although it seems he is no longer active on this site, I assume that there are many members who - just like me - still have him added on their Skype accounts and could potentially get scammed just like I did. Or he might even come back later on and scam directly on here. Which is why I'm posting this dispute. If any further information is needed, I'll be more than happy to provide it.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
06-06-2017, 10:27 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

His last activity on NextGenUpdate was approximately two months ago, just saying. Oh yeah, it's been 48 hours :P
06-06-2017, 10:33 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kojdysek View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: AdnanM801

When did this happen:

Please allow me to clarify what exactly happened, as it may be vital to understanding this entire situation. I contacted the seller back in 2016, when his shop with PSN Cards for 50% was opened. The seller was friendly and we had two or three legit smooth deals. I wasn't the only one he had smooth deals with, as can be seen by the amount of vouches he has on his topics. However, he ran out of PSN Cards one day and it wasn't possible to purchase any more from him. About five days ago, he messaged me saying that he not only has the PSN Cards back, but also some FIFA Coins and there was even a mention of GTA V accounts (all of which I can prove if required). After thinking about it, I decided I could use about $100 PSN (which costed $50 Paypal) and went ahead to message him. He replied quite fast and asked me to send the payment. Without any hesitation, I sent the payment and was told to wait about five minutes until he gets the cards ready. Three days have passed and I still didn't get any reply post that. I messaged him several times each day and eventually tried using additional Skype accounts to check and see if he's simply not available, or if he's specifically ignoring me. After adding both my Skype accounts and replying to the messages of one of them (which once again I can prove if necessary), I'm convinced that he indeed is ignoring me - and thus very likely scammed me. Although it seems he is no longer active on this site, I assume that there are many members who - just like me - still have him added on their Skype accounts and could potentially get scammed just like I did. Or he might even come back later on and scam directly on here. Which is why I'm posting this dispute. If any further information is needed, I'll be more than happy to provide it.

User has been banned for failing to respond to the dispute. Im sorry it turned out this way.

Dispute Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo