Post: Banned because of trophies?! I want what i payed for! (Dispute against SwA_x_iBeaTs)
06-24-2017, 08:44 PM #1
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: SwA_x_iBeaTs

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] [BUY]

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 24/06/2017

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] [PAYPAL]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $250

Have you contacted the scammer?:- [YES]
If yes, What did they say?:-
you do understand I'm not the reason you got banned? I did everything you paid for, your account got banned because you signed in on your friends jailbroken ps3, no one has ever been banned when using my service, I really don't owe you nothing, I even offered you half price for it again trying to help you out, doing level 246 takes time, its alot of work, resigning, checking for errors, syncing one by one, its alot of work lol

Other comments: I paid for a trophy service and i got banned and tried to sort this out but the seller isn't having any of it and he offered me to pay him $125 for him to do the trophies again on a brand new account but i already paid for this service and got banned within just 2 hour's of signing in and now i can't see or use what i just paid for, So what am i supposed to do?
Choco
Last edited by Playstation-03 ; 06-24-2017 at 09:03 PM.
06-24-2017, 09:06 PM #2
Beats
Platinum Seller
User paid for trophy level 246, I completed the account, he got banned for signing on his friends jailbreak, no one has ever been banned from using my service, I can get people here to confirm this if needed, I offered to do him it again for half price trying to help the guy out , here we are

Account is done :

Originally posted by SwA
Originally posted by Playstation
Hello SwA, how's the trophies coming along? how long do you think they will be done?

Account is done, level 246, enjoy and please leave a comment on my thread if you would Smile

He thanked me for service :

Thanks, BUT when i try to sync the trophies i get 'An error has occurred. (8071100Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Please log in and see why this is happening. Thanks,

I wake up to this message :
Originally posted by SwA
Hi, Just as i was in the middle of syncing i got a message saying "Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended."

Why am i having this? Gasp

no one has ever been banned when using my service, check your emails it should tell you why you got banned, I can contact sony myself and see

Originally posted by SwA
Hello SwA, i contacted Sony today and they looked into things for me and they said the reason why my account was banned was because i was violating the terms of use and was using exploits or something and was on a modified version of Sonys PS3 software which i think they meant a jailbroken console or something which is strange because i haven't got a jailbroken PS3 but my mate has one and when i was at his place the other day i signed into his jailbroken PS3 to see my profile just to see my trophies and done a quick sync and then logged back off i then came home and signed into my normal PS3 and signed in and started a quick sync and halfway through i got that message saying i was banned or temporally suspended. I really don't know why this happened it could be because i signed into my profile on my mates PS3 instead of my own not sure, But whatever the reason is i'm not happy at all! i spent $250 on something i can't use or see which is ridiculous so the way i see it is if i make a fresh new account and you do the service again. Let me know what you think of this mess...
NO

Damn it must've been that, shouldn't sign in on his console again, did they say how long the ban is?

How would you feel about paying $125 for a new account, fully synced again? I know it sucks but I don't feel this is my fault, the sync is long work that, let me know what you think

Also what about this ?

" You buy trophies at your own risk, if you end up getting an account ban - the Seller is not to be held responsible. "

Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
WARNING: To All Hacked Trophy Buyers

This is a warning to all trophy buyers that SONY have started account banning. Many people with accounts high in the leaderboards have fallen already.

Still not 100% sure yet how Sony are detecting this, the main reason i believe is people bypassing the console bans they have and signing in.

Main Things to avoid:
Trophies that are Impossible to Achieve
Impossible Timestamps, i.e - earning before the game is released
Sellers using banned consoles / low firmware version (ask these questions before buying)

You buy trophies at your own risk, if you end up getting an account ban - the Seller is not to be held responsible.

I know this isn't good for sellers, but i hate to see people who have spent a lot of money on their accounts fall to sony (a few already).
Last edited by Beats ; 06-24-2017 at 09:09 PM.
06-24-2017, 09:50 PM #3
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
Just because Sony said i was on a modified version of there software dosen't mean that's the reason why the account was banned, like they said the main reason they banned me was because of trophies and them mentioning me being on custom firmware was a temporary problem. The seller should be more helpful and do the sync again on a new account or at least give me a partial refund...
06-24-2017, 09:56 PM #4
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by 03 View Post
Just because Sony said i was on a modified version of there software dosen't mean that's the reason why the account was banned, like they said the main reason they banned me was because of trophies and them mentioning me being on custom firmware was a temporary problem. The seller should be more helpful and do the sync again on a new account or at least give me a partial refund...

Any person who mods knows Sony don't ban for trophies, Sony wouldn't say that, stop making stuff up , I done the service, you got your account banned by going online on your friends jailbreak without using any precautions, none of my accounts are banned, no one I synced same days as you aren't banned

waiting for a moderator to come here..
06-24-2017, 10:10 PM #5
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
I just asked my mate and his console is not banned so i think it is because of that, his profile is not trophy hacked and is below 6. And he tells me how he uses stuff to stay online without being detected and i must of signed in when he didn't clear sync calls and stuff idk, so Sony must of thought that i was the one with the jailbroken firmware which have lead to this...
06-24-2017, 10:38 PM #6
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
i didn't have chance to sync the trophies or even see them because i just got instantly banned which is not fair because i haven't been given a fair start. Not Happy or Sad
Last edited by Playstation-03 ; 06-24-2017 at 10:40 PM.
06-24-2017, 10:44 PM #7
Beats
Platinum Seller
i didn't have chance to sync the trophies or even see them because i just got instantly banned which is not fair because i haven't been given a fair start. Not Happy or Sad

I know it sucks, but it wasn't my fault, I'm trying to offer you a huge discount trying to make you little bit happy
06-24-2017, 10:55 PM #8
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
But it's still alot of money considering i already spent $250 on something that i can't even use! i haven't got that type of money anyway i struggled to just pay $250 on this service and what your offering will be $350 in total and that is never gonna happen i already paid once no need to pay twice. I know it sucks for you doing the sync business and all that but is there really no other option?! Sad Awesome
06-25-2017, 01:50 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
But it's still alot of money considering i already spent $250 on something that i can't even use! i haven't got that type of money anyway i struggled to just pay $250 on this service and what your offering will be $350 in total and that is never gonna happen i already paid once no need to pay twice. I know it sucks for you doing the sync business and all that but is there really no other option?! Sad Awesome

I'm sorry to say but the seller isn't in the wrong, by buying trophies on NGU you agree to the terms that bans are not the sellers responsiblity and can't be held liable for them. If you signed into your friends cfw PS3 then that is most likely what got you banned.

If you are wanting them done again on a different account then I would take up the sellers offer of $150.

If you have any other issues feel free to PM a member of staff.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo