11-12-2017, 12:27 AM #1
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Alec12
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Selling

Proof of contact (Screenshots): This user has never contacted me. And if he has I'd like him to show me his contact information so I can help him further with my services.

When did this happen: 11-09-2017, 06:34 PM

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] He never purchased anything
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: Never bought

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Sent message on NGU, checked my skype messages and couldn't find him, replied in the thread and no answer...

Other comments:
I have a thread selling services on WW2. THis user posted in thread saying he can "confirm" that I take peoples money and don't invite them to the lobbies. THen he comes back another day later, after I sent him MSG on NGU asking him for his contact and what paypal he sent from, and says in my thread he contacted me on Skype and I haven't replied, further accusing me of being a scammer...
Well, I have gone through all my skype contacts that HAVE paid, and identified the PSN of every user that has paid for my services and I know for sure this guy has not contacted me OR paid for my service.
Please remove the comments from the thread as I've had multiple users back out of buying the service because of this persons accusations.
11-13-2017, 01:43 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Alec12
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): This user has never contacted me. And if he has I'd like him to show me his contact information so I can help him further with my services.

If yes, What did they say?:- Sent message on NGU, checked my skype messages and couldn't find him, replied in the thread and no answer...

Other comments:
I have a thread selling services on WW2. THis user posted in thread saying he can "confirm" that I take peoples money and don't invite them to the lobbies. THen he comes back another day later, after I sent him MSG on NGU asking him for his contact and what paypal he sent from, and says in my thread he contacted me on Skype and I haven't replied, further accusing me of being a scammer...
Well, I have gone through all my skype contacts that HAVE paid, and identified the PSN of every user that has paid for my services and I know for sure this guy has not contacted me OR paid for my service.
Please remove the comments from the thread as I've had multiple users back out of buying the service because of this persons accusations.

Any Screenshot proof ?
11-13-2017, 07:24 PM #3
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Jon
Any Screenshot proof ?

Hi, Provided is screenshot proof...
Here is first orignal message he posts into my thread...
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is me contacting him attempting to gather his information so that I can help him...becuase after I investigated my skype contacts and my paypal, I found NO evidence that he had sent anything... OR contacted me about it...
2. You must login or register to view this content.

Here he is again in my thread, AFTER I contacted him via NGU PMs claiming I am a scammer once again. He did not respond to my messages.
3. You must login or register to view this content.
Conclusion:
Either this user has contacted me some how and I didn't get it (NOT LIKELY) or This user is sabotaging my shop and affecting my sales, I'd like his comments removed please.
11-13-2017, 11:14 PM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Hi, Provided is screenshot proof...
Here is first orignal message he posts into my thread...

Here is me contacting him attempting to gather his information so that I can help him...becuase after I investigated my skype contacts and my paypal, I found NO evidence that he had sent anything... OR contacted me about it...
2. You must login or register to view this content.

Here he is again in my thread, AFTER I contacted him via NGU PMs claiming I am a scammer once again. He did not respond to my messages.
3. You must login or register to view this content.
Conclusion:
Either this user has contacted me some how and I didn't get it (NOT LIKELY) or This user is sabotaging my shop and affecting my sales, I'd like his comments removed please.

I'm posting this on behalf of Wosley so PM him with your response:
11-14-2017, 02:18 PM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Accused Scammer's Username: Alec12

Other comments:

User has been contacted and has 48hrs to reply, if he doesnt reply the comments will be deleted, we need to hear both sides to the story to make a fair judgement.

Also, sorry it took me a while, ive been busy IRL.
11-17-2017, 09:24 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Since Accused hasnt responded, comments have been deleted. and Accused Warned.

Dispute Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo