12-20-2017, 10:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: MAXXI'S TROPHY SHOP and AngryHost-
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: Buy
Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 27.10.2017, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil 7 and Sniper Elite 3 - October 2017

How did you purchase: Paypal
How much: $385 AUD
Have you contacted the scammer?: You must login or register to view this content.

27.10.2017: I pay $385 AUD for 100% Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil 7 and Sniper Elite 3 on PS4 for AngryHost-

He started Resident Evil 7 and never finished the game.

I wanna my money back.

Thank you.
Last edited by WerneckDecanter ; 12-20-2017 at 10:54 PM.
12-21-2017, 01:24 AM #2
I want to clarify that this transaction, had NOTHING to do with me and my store, this purchase was made from AngryHost- and not me and my store. Yes AngryHost is a Person who works with me in my store, but this transaction was made solely between Angryhost and WerneckDecanter outside of my store and before my store even opened. i had no part in this at all, so i'm not sure why i should be punished, As Far As i know, this transaction was made Between AngryHost and WarneckDecanter Outside of NGU
12-21-2017, 01:46 AM #3
I made the negotiation inside NGU at the first time he had a store and after u created your store he migrated his store to your store. Since u share a store with him u’ve part on this and even I’ve proof that u’ve taking side for him that he would complete the games and this was a lie from him and from u. Don’t get me wrong I don’t have nothing wrong with your store but you share a store with him and u even said that he is your friend so I’m just asking for my money. Nothing less than that.

Thanks,
12-21-2017, 01:57 AM #4
As i've already told you, i have no control over that, again..that transaction was made between you and him outside of my store and before my store was created
12-21-2017, 03:54 AM #5
A message by/from angry host, confirming what i stated, that the order has nothing to do with me and/or my store

You must login or register to view this content.
12-21-2017, 04:55 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by WerneckDecanter View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: MAXXI'S TROPHY SHOP and AngryHost-
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 27.10.2017, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil 7 and Sniper Elite 3 - October 2017

Have you contacted the scammer?: You must login or register to view this content.

27.10.2017: I pay $385 AUD for 100% Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil 7 and Sniper Elite 3 on PS4 for AngryHost-

I wanna my money back.

Thank you.

Originally posted by ValkyrieMaxx View Post
I want to clarify that this transaction, had NOTHING to do with me and my store, this purchase was made from AngryHost- and not me and my store. Yes AngryHost is a Person who works with me in my store, but this transaction was made solely between Angryhost and WerneckDecanter outside of my store and before my store even opened. i had no part in this at all, so i'm not sure why i should be punished, As Far As i know, this transaction was made Between AngryHost and WarneckDecanter Outside of NGU

Well 2 things I can see being taken place. Either refund the money cause the service wasn't complete or complete the service. Now you said you have nothing to do with it but yet you have the names posted in your shop You must login or register to view this content. That shows you are all running the shop/business. Also to point something out technically this service is not outside of your shop as the person is labelled in your shop.
12-21-2017, 05:05 AM #7
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by ValkyrieMaxx View Post
A message by/from angry host, confirming what i stated, that the order has nothing to do with me and/or my store

You must login or register to view this content.

Also what is AngryHost- current discord contact information so we can get this situation resolved
12-21-2017, 05:46 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by WerneckDecanter View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: MAXXI'S TROPHY SHOP and AngryHost-

I wanna my money back.

Thank you.

Sad to say but after doing investigation and speaking to AngryHost-, He had no intentions in doing the service you paid for. The user will be banned for not following through and completing the service. The best thing you can do is try and file a dispute with paypal or your bank to get your money refunded. Sorry it had to come to this.

Dispute Solved/Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo