01-13-2018, 04:12 AM #1
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: ParagonGaming
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] - BUY

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: Today 01/12/2018

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] - PAYPAL
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 20$

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

^ Not calling him a scammer yet, just don't want to get ripped off. Cause he requested the payment and hasn't responded sense. I understand if he is busy, that is all he has to do.

Other comments: It doesn't matter really, he has stopped replying. I'm fine with waiting, but you just don't stop replying it wouldn't make any sense.
01-13-2018, 06:40 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by BulletClub View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: ParagonGaming
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] - BUY

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: Today 01/12/2018

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] - PAYPAL
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 20$

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

^ Not calling him a scammer yet, just don't want to get ripped off. Cause he requested the payment and hasn't responded sense. I understand if he is busy, that is all he has to do.

Other comments: It doesn't matter really, he has stopped replying. I'm fine with waiting, but you just don't stop replying it wouldn't make any sense.

User has been contacted and has 48hrs to respond.
01-13-2018, 06:17 PM #3
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
Looks like we will, be waiting a while.
01-14-2018, 10:49 PM #4
i have message him on discord i already did one of his accounts before i had family stuff to deal with and i have told him already You must login or register to view this content.

this was from before when i did his account already once
01-14-2018, 11:17 PM #5
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ParagonGaming View Post
i have message him on discord i already did one of his accounts before i had family stuff to deal with and i have told him already You must login or register to view this content.

this was from before when i did his account already once

Doesn’t fix the fact the 24 hour wait time, has done past more like 62 hours now. I cant control your family issues, don’t take payments from people if you can’t do the services ASAP.

Simple as that.
01-14-2018, 11:39 PM #6
Originally posted by BulletClub View Post
Doesn’t fix the fact the 24 hour wait time, has done past more like 62 hours now. I cant control your family issues, don’t take payments from people if you can’t do the services ASAP.

Simple as that.

i cant control the family issues either... i will just refund it then man since its a big deal you even said its okay and shit after i told you about the family issue
01-14-2018, 11:41 PM #7

refund sent please find someone else since you want to try to make it a big thing man i did your account super fast last time and shit
01-14-2018, 11:53 PM #8
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
[SUB][/SUB]
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
User has been contacted and has 48hrs to respond.

Dispute fixed.
He refunded.
01-14-2018, 11:55 PM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
Dispute Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo