12-09-2015, 08:44 AM #1
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup NGU, first I would like to start by saying I know this game is mega old lol and EA has released a more polished version of this game (basically) but I really enjoy what the now defunct THQ did with my fav sport of all time... That being said, I recently picked up the game again, and now I want to make crazy modded CAF with max stats... Only problem is I can only find Xbox 360 mods for this game for some reason... So please, if you guys know and game saves or modding tools for UFC undisputed 3 please drop a link or comment below it would help me out tremendously!! I can't find any PS3 mods on the web for the game!!

Thanks again NGU
Waffahouse
03-30-2016, 08:07 AM #2
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
Sup NGU, first I would like to start by saying I know this game is mega old lol and EA has released a more polished version of this game (basically) but I really enjoy what the now defunct THQ did with my fav sport of all time... That being said, I recently picked up the game again, and now I want to make crazy modded CAF with max stats... Only problem is I can only find Xbox 360 mods for this game for some reason... So please, if you guys know and game saves or modding tools for UFC undisputed 3 please drop a link or comment below it would help me out tremendously!! I can't find any PS3 mods on the web for the game!!

Thanks again NGU
Waffahouse

Found anything yet?
03-30-2016, 08:53 AM #3
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post
Found anything yet?

Dude I freaking wish lol I can't even find the dlc pkg downloads for this game to get the additional UFC fighters.... Is there any way you can share your dlc files with me? You can just send me the entire game data folder if you want lol I can't believe there isn't anything for this game.. In my opinion this one of the greatest fighting games ever made lol

Thanks
Waffa
10-15-2016, 01:04 AM #4
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post
Found anything yet?

So do you got all the extra fighters were inside your game data? Please send me the game data man lol there is no way to get the dlc since THQ closed their doors Hahahaha

Thanks in advanced
Waffa
04-11-2017, 08:24 PM #5
QMT
Do a barrel roll!
im still looking too i got the game for the ps3 but cant find shit for it like u say only for the 360 let me know if u find anything
04-12-2017, 05:45 AM #6
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Don't think I got the additional fighters dlc etc. Best you can do, search using the dlc title id or however you call it. Try psnstuff too or the new web based one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo