04-11-2016, 06:50 AM #1
Default Avatar
Remy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
With UFC 2 being released just under a month ago I thought it would be good to make a tips & tricks thread for it. I got this game a couple weeks ago and since getting it I have played it almost every day, so far I have finished 1 career with a record of 34-1-0 and have started a second career with a female character, so far undefeated. I have found some good tips for doing good in career mode as well as earning trophies, however I have yet to play the Ultimate Team mode.

General Tips

• Create a figher for Fight Now before anything else
    I really suggest creating a fighter and giving them max their attributes and play some Fight Now matches before playing any other gamemode (Ultimate Team, Career, Online) this would be the equivalent of playing against bots that are on easy difficulty on other games. I played my first career before doing this and now playing my second career after playing with a maxed out character, I am fighting a lot better. It really just lets you get a feel for the game easier then jumping into career or fighting with a real fighter whose attributes are realistic. *this is also an easy way to earn trophies*

Tips for career mode

• Train on hard difficulty and don't settle for less than a B
    I really suggest when training doing it on the hard difficulty and not settling for less than a B. It would take you two training session in the training camp on Easy difficulty to gain the attributes one training session on Hard difficulty will earn you. The reason you want to aim for atleast a B is continued in the next tip.

• Sim your training
    Unless you enjoy spending time inbetween fights messing around (training) in the training camp then just sim it! This goes with the previous tip in getting a B or better because whatever your Best Rank is will be the outcome of your Sim'd training session, no matter what. If you got an A in Clinch Control on Hard difficulty you will automatically gain the most possible attributes from this challenge. To do this Select Category>Select Challenge>While selecting difficulty press You must login or register to view this content.

• Easiest Training Camp challenge
    Now technically this does come down to an opinion however if you follow these steps it is pretty hard to get anything under an A or B on this challenge, Hard, Medium, Easy it does not matter the outcome will be the same most likely so I suggest doing it on Hard. The name of this challenge is Quick Strike, find it in Stand-Up Training. The objective of this challenge is to perform certain strikes that you are told to, a box will pop up on the screen saying to hit You must login or register to view this content. + You must login or register to view this content. and they get harder, eventually you will have to hit a combination of 4 or possibly 5 buttons.
    The easiest way to get a high score on this challenge is when you load up in the challenge there will be a little box on the side of the screen, to dismiss this box you press You must login or register to view this content. and luckily there is a good chance that the first strike they give you will also be You must login or register to view this content. so what you want to do is hit You must login or register to view this content. then hit You must login or register to view this content. again and hopefully you should see the dialog box get dismissed as well as the box that tells you what strike to throw disappear as well. Your score should also be quite high now, usually it is around 12,000 for me. It is not guaranteed the first strike will be You must login or register to view this content. so if it is not restart the challenge through the pause menu until it is the correct button we need. Your final score is the average time it takes you to throw all the strikes they tell you so if you get an outrageously high score for the first strike you are setup for success and can take a few seconds for each strike that pops up rather than rushing to get them all as fast as possible. You must login or register to view this content. so I was setup to get an A from the start and even missed the last strike and still managed to keep a score of 9,000. This is by far the easiest challenge (in my opinion) and if you ever mess up the first 2/3 challenges you can resort to this one for a guaranteed good score.
    Shorter better explained tutorial
    I made the above little tutorial last night and it is not worded that well so I will make short basic tutorial below.
    Load up Quick Strike
    Press You must login or register to view this content. to dismiss the dialog box
    After the dialog box is gone immediately press You must login or register to view this content. again
    If the first strike it says is You must login or register to view this content. then it should disappear and your score should be very high
    If the first strike is not You must login or register to view this content. then go to the pause menu, and restart and begin again
    The reason this works so well is because it takes the mean of all strikes and if you complete a strike literally right as its popping up your score can be (max I've seen) as high as 19,999

• Heavy Bags Training Camp challenge
    There are two Training Camp challenges that involve a Heavy Bag, they are Heavy Bag Hands and Heavy Bag Legs. Now even though it tells you in the dialog box that the objective is not to strike it as many times as possible in the allowed time I have seen many people just go at it. The best strategy for these is not letting your stamina bar drop past half until the final 4 or so seconds, at that point you can button mash. Rather than running out of your stamina keep it above half and throw combinations, don't just hit You must login or register to view this content. instead hit You must login or register to view this content. + You must login or register to view this content. or maybe even a bigger combination. Your points in these two challenges are judged by how hard you hit the bag, for example if your stamina low and you hit only one button your may earn 20 points, but if your stamina is above half and you throw a combination you could earn 75+

I will keep updating thread with more tips as they come to me. Feel free to leave yours below.
Last edited by Remy ; 04-27-2016 at 11:28 PM. Reason: dank

The following 4 users say thank you to Remy for this useful post:

HipHopz, Kronos, Vince
04-11-2016, 06:52 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Remy View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
With UFC 2 being released just under a month ago I thought it would be good to make a tips & tricks thread for it. I got this game a couple weeks ago and since getting it I have played it almost every day, so far I have finished 1 career with a record of 34-1-0 and have started a second career with a female character, so far undefeated. I have found some good tips for doing good in career mode as well as earning trophies, however I have yet to play the Ultimate Team mode.

General Tips

• Create a figher for Fight Now before anything else
    I really suggest creating a fighter and giving them max their attributes and play some Fight Now matches before playing any other gamemode (Ultimate Team, Career, Online) this would be the equivalent of playing against bots that are on easy difficulty on other games. I played my first career before doing this and now playing my second career after playing with a maxed out character, I am fighting a lot better. It really just lets you get a feel for the game easier then jumping into career or fighting with a real fighter whose attributes are realistic. *this is also an easy way to earn trophies*

Tips for career mode

• Train on hard difficulty and don't settle for less than a B
    I really suggest when training doing it on the hard difficulty and not settling for less than a B. It would take you two training session in the training camp on Easy difficulty to gain the attributes one training session on Hard difficulty will earn you. The reason you want to aim for atleast a B is continued in the next tip.

• Sim your training
    Unless you enjoy spending time inbetween fights messing around (training) in the training camp then just sim it! This goes with the previous tip in getting a B or better because whatever your Best Rank is will be the outcome of your Sim'd training session, no matter what. If you got an A in Clinch Control on Hard difficulty you will automatically gain the most possible attributes from this challenge. To do this Select Category>Select Challenge>While selecting difficulty press You must login or register to view this content.

• Easiest Training Camp challenge
    Now technically this does come down to an opinion however if you follow these steps it is pretty hard to get anything under an A or B on this challenge, Hard, Medium, Easy it does not matter the outcome will be the same most likely so I suggest doing it on Hard. The name of this challenge is Quick Strike, find it in Stand-Up Training. The objective of this challenge is to perform certain strikes that you are told to, a box will pop up on the screen saying to hit You must login or register to view this content. + You must login or register to view this content. and they get harder, eventually you will have to hit a combination of 4 or possibly 5 buttons.
    The easiest way to get a high score on this challenge is when you load up in the challenge there will be a little box on the side of the screen, to dismiss this box you press You must login or register to view this content. and luckily there is a good chance that the first strike they give you will also be You must login or register to view this content. so what you want to do is hit You must login or register to view this content. then hit You must login or register to view this content. again and hopefully you should see the dialog box get dismissed as well as the box that tells you what strike to throw disappear as well. Your score should also be quite high now, usually it is around 12,000 for me. It is not guaranteed the first strike will be You must login or register to view this content. so if it is not restart the challenge through the pause menu until it is the correct button we need. Your final score is the average time it takes you to throw all the strikes they tell you so if you get an outrageously high score for the first strike you are setup for success and can take a few seconds for each strike that pops up rather than rushing to get them all as fast as possible. You must login or register to view this content. so I was setup to get an A from the start and even missed the last strike and still managed to keep a score of 9,000. This is by far the easiest challenge (in my opinion) and if you ever mess up the first 2/3 challenges you can resort to this one for a guaranteed good score.

• Heavy Bags Training Camp challenge
    There are two Training Camp challenges that involve a Heavy Bag, they are Heavy Bag Hands and Heavy Bag Legs. Now even though it tells you in the dialog box that the objective is not to strike it as many times as possible in the allowed time I have seen many people just go at it. The best strategy for these is not letting your stamina bar drop past half until the final 4 or so seconds, at that point you can button mash. Rather than running out of your stamina keep it above half and throw combinations, don't just hit You must login or register to view this content. instead hit You must login or register to view this content. + You must login or register to view this content. or maybe even a bigger combination. Your points in these two challenges are judged by how hard you hit the bag, for example if your stamina low and you hit only one button your may earn 20 points, but if your stamina is above half and you throw a combination you could earn 75+

I will keep updating thread with more tips as they come to me. Feel free to leave yours below.

Good stuff Remy, it wiill be helpfull to other users

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo