I have created a thread to post all your World Cup jokes.
Vuvezula - Annoying People Since 1660
1. Whats the diffrence between the England team and a teabag?Spoiler:
2. Whats the diffrence between the England team and aids?
3. Why aren't the England team allowed dogs?
4. The England team visited an orphanage in Cape Town today. "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope," said Jamal, aged six.
5. Osama Bin laden has just appeared in a new T.V. message proving he is still alive. He said, 'The English football team were shit again'. British intelligence have dismissed it, saying it could have been recorded at any time in the last 44 years.
6. John Terry said: "The whole defence is behind Rob Green." With hindsight, that's a good place to stand.
7. The Scotland manager phones Sven to find out how to improve his training methods.
"Dustbins" says Sven, "Position dustbins around the training pitch and get your players to pass the ball between them, dribble round them, chip the ball over them, it'll improve all round ball control".
The next day Sven's phone rings, it's the Scottish manager, "Hi, The dustbin's are winning 3-1. What do I do now?"
8. (Not world cup but still funny) David Beckham is celebrating, "43 days! 43 days!" he shouts happily.
Posh asks him why he's celebrating. He answers "Well Honey, I've done this jigsaw in only 43 days."
"And that's good?" asks Posh.
"You bet Hon" says David, "It says 3 to 6 years on the box."
---------------Added By Other People---------------
9. Why was Fabio Capello drinking off a plate during South Africa?
10. What’s the difference between a faulty jet engine and Wayne Rooney?Spoiler:
11. Some blokes were playing on the playstation on Fifa World Cup 2010 and were suprised to notice how realistic the game play of England realy was. But they then found out the ps3 handset was turned off. Suggested by -Smithy-
12. My mate asked me if I saw the England goal. Unfortunately I missed it, I was too busy refereeing the match! Suggested by Aresenal2k7
Post any more you have and they may get added to the thread!