10-16-2014, 10:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

[h=1][/h]Its Free to Download for 24hrs tell 1pm ET download it while you can and keep it forever Smile

Today only, Overkill's co-op crime caper action game, Payday The Heist is free for download on Steam. The game riffs off of classic heist films, putting players in four person teams and tasking them with pulling off high-stakes crimes.

Payday The Heist was originally released in Oct. 2011, to generally positive reviews. If you're planning on grabbing the game for free, you'll have to hurry — the deal is only good today. Steam is offering even more free games this weekend.

The following user thanked TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

10-17-2014, 03:26 AM #2
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post

[h=1][/h]Its Free to Download for 24hrs tell 1pm ET download it while you can and keep it forever Smile

Today only, Overkill's co-op crime caper action game, Payday The Heist is free for download on Steam. The game riffs off of classic heist films, putting players in four person teams and tasking them with pulling off high-stakes crimes.

Payday The Heist was originally released in Oct. 2011, to generally positive reviews. If you're planning on grabbing the game for free, you'll have to hurry — the deal is only good today. Steam is offering even more free games this weekend.

I was about to post this! Thanks for sharing to others. Smile
10-17-2014, 02:07 PM #3
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Got my copy. Thanks. Smile
10-18-2014, 12:52 AM #4
Originally posted by MLB View Post
I was about to post this! Thanks for sharing to others. Smile

Originally posted by Cryptic
Got my copy. Thanks. Smile

Welcome Guys Glad i could Help out and sorry MLB Smile
10-19-2014, 03:48 AM #5