11-30-2014, 09:26 PM #1
Rath
Today Will Be Different
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Because I absolutely despise them. Steam sales are the bane of my wallets existence, every time I check the store I see a game that I've been interested in for awhile go on sale for like 75% off. Obviously it's hard to resist shit when you're only dropping $5-$10 depending on the game.

What makes it suck more is that this is only the "autumn sale." So I'm going to presume that the winter sale is going to be following rather soon. RIP my wallet and every other wallet out there. Anyone else have any grievances against Steam and Lord Gaben?

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

MatthewS_15
11-30-2014, 09:30 PM #2
^ So true. In the past during sales, I may have set up another account just to buy up a couple of copies... Not proud of it.
11-30-2014, 09:43 PM #3
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Damn man, I haven't gotten that far addicted yet lol. I'd say I'm at the equivalent level of what some would consider extreme couponing lol.
12-01-2014, 12:24 AM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Because I absolutely despise them. Steam sales are the bane of my wallets existence, every time I check the store I see a game that I've been interested in for awhile go on sale for like 75% off. Obviously it's hard to resist shit when you're only dropping $5-$10 depending on the game.

What makes it suck more is that this is only the "autumn sale." So I'm going to presume that the winter sale is going to be following rather soon. RIP my wallet and every other wallet out there. Anyone else have any grievances against Steam and Lord Gaben?

Best part is when the game you just bought for 75% off goes on a flash sale the next day for 85% off.

The following 3 users say thank you to Oneup for this useful post:

Toke, Rath, Silent Assassin
12-01-2014, 02:18 AM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Best part is when the game you just bought for 75% off goes on a flash sale the next day for 85% off.

That's definitely the worst, that happened to me during the summer sale last year and needless to say I was a bit irate.
12-06-2014, 04:20 AM #6
Mr-Speedy
U wont @ me doe
Originally posted by 1UP View Post

Literally happens to me every time I buy a game on sale....
12-17-2014, 12:15 PM #7
I just have this symptom that every time there's a sale by the end of it, moths come out of my wallet...

Any one else have this? I'd love to know a cure...
12-20-2014, 06:16 PM #8
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Happens to the best of us...
I bought CS:GO on a sub account when it was on sale for like $5 just so I could run my trainer on it x)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo