02-14-2015, 03:57 AM #1
Ttyler24
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can some help on were to get a h1z1 mod menu thanks if possible

The following user groaned Ttyler24 for this awful post:

xRaW
02-16-2015, 05:06 AM #2
Tyler
NumberBIGBABY Woot
You do realize that if you were to find one and use it, you would most likely be banned very quickly if not instantly...
02-18-2015, 02:37 AM #3
xRaW
xI2aW-
there isnt any and even if there were it wouldnt be made public, it would be a private mod that would have to be purchased

The following user thanked xRaW for this useful post:

02-22-2015, 11:30 PM #4
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Why ruin yet another game? There isn't one out publicly. If there was, you'd enjoy a nice ban then post another thread on how to get unbanned lol. Just play the game correctly, if not there are plenty of other games (single-player) to cheat on like syrim so you don't ruin other people's fun.
02-22-2015, 11:34 PM #5
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
Why ruin yet another game? There isn't one out publicly. If there was, you'd enjoy a nice ban then post another thread on how to get unbanned lol. Just play the game correctly, if not there are plenty of other games (single-player) to cheat on like syrim so you don't ruin other people's fun.

lol your funny you sony ASS kissing BITCH. if he wants help finding a way to cheat online then god damn do your part as a fellow modder and help.
02-22-2015, 11:35 PM #6
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
lol your funny you sony ASS kissing BITCH. if he wants help finding a way to cheat online then god damn do your part as a fellow modder and help.

I don't have a PS3 anymore tears

PC MASTER RACE tears

The following user thanked CyberNomadic for this useful post:

Tyler
02-22-2015, 11:40 PM #7
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
I don't have a PS3 anymore tears

PC MASTER RACE tears

soon i will be on steam. going be playing gta v and h hour pc
02-22-2015, 11:42 PM #8
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
soon i will be on steam. going be playing gta v and h hour pc

Good, welcome to the better side of gaming (Console players I still love you all)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo