06-01-2018, 01:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Bionic Commando Rearmed - either a beaten save file or the hardest difficulty unlocked from the start, or all challenges done. The 100% save on gamefaqs doesn't unlock anything.
Hoard - Anything
Soldner-X - anything, my old save is gone and i dont want to re-unlock everything
Soldner-X 2 - anything, my old save is gone and i dont want to re-unlock everything
El-Shaddai - Non 100%, 9/10 G ranks preferred, anything is ok
Syberia II - Save Set, with a save before each trophy and then a save for the speedrun trophy
Under Siege - Anything
Final Fight Double Impact - Gallery trophy

I need these to be save sets, my ps3 account is too personally valuable to me to allow other logins, I'm not sure at all about prices since I see others selling platinums for $5. If you happen to have any of these saves laying around or can make one please message me.*
Last edited by jacksparrow100 ; 06-01-2018 at 02:58 AM.
06-01-2018, 01:38 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jacksparrow100 View Post
Bionic Commando Rearmed - either a beaten save file or the hardest difficulty unlocked from the start, or all challenges done. The 100% save on gamefaqs doesn't unlock anything.
Hoard - Anything
Soldner-X - anything, my old save is gone and i dont want to re-unlock everything
Soldner-X 2 - anything, my old save is gone and i dont want to re-unlock everything
El-Shaddai - Non 100%, 9/10 G ranks preferred, anything is ok
Syberia II - Save Set, with a save before each trophy and then a save for the speedrun trophy
Under Siege - Anything

I need these to be save sets, my ps3 account is too personally valuable to me to allow other logins, I'm not sure at all about prices since I see others selling platinums for $5. If you happen to have any of these saves laying around or can make one please message me.*

you could pay someone for the platinum and he makes it offline and makes the save set at the same time you get the save set and he has the game still on a blank what he can sell to someone else a win win for both
06-01-2018, 01:42 AM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
you could pay someone for the platinum and he makes it offline and makes the save set at the same time you get the save set and he has the game still on a blank what he can sell to someone else a win win for both

Yea that is one way of doing it, just vast majority of posts I see here is "I can do it if you own it digitally" but not all of these games listed are Playstation Plus+ games so the person making it would have to already own/play the game in some way.
06-01-2018, 01:45 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jacksparrow100 View Post
Yea that is one way of doing it, just vast majority of posts I see here is "I can do it if you own it digitally" but not all of these games listed are Playstation Plus+ games so the person making it would have to already own/play the game in some way.

Must be duable some of those games are pretty popular

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo