05-26-2011, 02:43 AM #1
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for someone to use the Game save hack for me on this. (Reason being I want to pay with vBux).

Had someone try but they had back luck, trophies didn't pop for them. Would like to get this platinum. (Got that Socom 0% on there now, lol).

If you can do this, PM me, or quote me to get my attention.

Let me know how much vBux. Also, link me to your referrals.

Thanks for looking.
05-30-2011, 02:09 AM #2
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
i can try to do it i've had people say it wouldn't unlock and i've gotten them to unlock it just takes a few trys and different methods so if you have patience with me being on your account i can do it i offer it for $5 with dlc so whatever it costs in vbux or if you have $5 paypal i can do it
05-30-2011, 05:28 PM #3
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
i can try to do it i've had people say it wouldn't unlock and i've gotten them to unlock it just takes a few trys and different methods so if you have patience with me being on your account i can do it i offer it for $5 with dlc so whatever it costs in vbux or if you have $5 paypal i can do it

How much in vBux.? 500K?
05-31-2011, 02:43 AM #4
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
How much in vBux.? 500K?

yeah maybe btw can't you donate vbux to get premium? if i can get premium that would be awesome
05-31-2011, 02:48 AM #5
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
yeah maybe btw can't you donate vbux to get premium? if i can get premium that would be awesome

You can't 'literally' donate vBux for premium but you can usually get someone to buy you premium with vbux. Range from 1mill to 2milll.

But right now can't do deals because vbShop is down so can't send vbux to anyone.
05-31-2011, 02:51 AM #6
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
You can't 'literally' donate vBux for premium but you can usually get someone to buy you premium with vbux. Range from 1mill to 2milll.

But right now can't do deals because vbShop is down so can't send vbux to anyone.

oh ok well when the vbShop is back up we can probably deal then as i got some games to finish 1st and probably by the time its back up i can start it for you if your still interested in ?

i have 50 Successful trades already you can check my referrals
05-31-2011, 02:53 AM #7
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
oh ok well when the vbShop is back up we can probably deal then as i got some games to finish 1st and probably by the time its back up i can start it for you if your still interested in ?

i have 50 Successful trades already you can check my referrals

I will stay in touch. :y:

The following user thanked AlabamaHit for this useful post:

RobbyTheReaper

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo