09-26-2011, 01:02 AM #1
Dillon
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello ive never bought any trophies but my friend said ask for the trophy here.

i am looking to buy a trophy off dead island. the name of the trophy is there and back again. you have to explore the whole island of banoi.

PM me what you want for this trophy. it is a offline trophy and i am looking for people with high trustworthy level
09-26-2011, 01:07 AM #2
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Dillon View Post
hello ive never bought any trophies but my friend said ask for the trophy here.

i am looking to buy a trophy off dead island. the name of the trophy is there and back again. you have to explore the whole island of banoi.

PM me what you want for this trophy. it is a offline trophy and i am looking for people with high trustworthy level

if you have 71/72 after the new patch comes out the trophy will atomaticly pop
09-26-2011, 01:10 AM #3
Dillon
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by HO View Post
if you have 71/72 after the new patch comes out the trophy will atomaticly pop

no i have 69 out of 72 and my save got corrupted so i dont want to go through the whole game and explore it all again..:(
09-26-2011, 04:13 AM #4
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Dillon View Post
no i have 69 out of 72 and my save got corrupted so i dont want to go through the whole game and explore it all again..:(

ill do all your sp trophies, what you need? i know how to 72/72 with out patch and since i have to play the game from scratch i might as well do all of it for ya

offer 40$ for all offline trophies or for just the trophy 20$
09-26-2011, 04:42 AM #5
Moved to the correct section for you. :y:
09-26-2011, 09:08 PM #6
Dillon
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
ill do all your sp trophies, what you need? i know how to 72/72 with out patch and since i have to play the game from scratch i might as well do all of it for ya

offer 40$ for all offline trophies or for just the trophy 20$

could you do 15?

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Moved to the correct section for you. :y:

thank you ima kinda new to the trophy section:P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo