Post: Needing Plats for New Account. What are the Cheapest/Easiest to Get ?
09-27-2011, 06:48 AM #1
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are the easiest Plats to get. I will pay someone to do whatever the easiest ones are. I would like however many I can get that are really cheap and easy to do. Please quote and let me know a price/ how long it will take you to do it.

Thanks

The following user thanked Royalties for this useful post:

Xiao Xin
09-27-2011, 06:52 AM #2
Originally posted by FateChanger View Post
What are the easiest Plats to get. I will pay someone to do whatever the easiest ones are. I would like however many I can get that are really cheap and easy to do. Please quote and let me know a price/ how long it will take you to do it.

Thanks

checkout my trophy shop !!!

PM me if you want to set up a deal...
09-27-2011, 07:29 AM #3
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
What are the easiest Plats to get. I will pay someone to do whatever the easiest ones are. I would like however many I can get that are really cheap and easy to do. Please quote and let me know a price/ how long it will take you to do it.

Thanks

Cheapest plats will most likely be hacked ones.
09-27-2011, 08:53 AM #4

Thanks

Check out my shop. I offer a few cheap plats.
09-27-2011, 09:04 AM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
hacked or not who cares xD

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Cpt Charles, Royalties
09-27-2011, 12:15 PM #6
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back

Thanks

If you want real cheap and easy plats, looking into getting;

Legit;
Megamind
Hannah Montana

Those two are very short games and you shouldn't have to pay much for them at all, I think Megamind tends to go for $10 (give or take).

Hacked (using hacked saves, not CFW)
LittleBigPlanet 2
LittleBigPlanet 1
Infamous 1
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
Dead Space 1
Bioshock 1 (get the DLC trophies with it if possible)
Wet
Modern Warfare 2
SOCOM: US Navy Seals Confrontation

Easy games with some hack saves available or tricks making them easier/quicker;

Prince of Persia (can't be fully hacked because of important boss fights)
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (can be hacked to unlock stuff without grinding after you beat story and to unlock stuff you missed)
Terminator Salvation (an easy legit platinum, but made even easier if you get to end of game on easy, then use hack saves to unlock all difficulty trophies)
Tomb Raider: Underworld (has cheats that do not disable trophies so can be used to clear the game easily).
Dead to Rights: Retribution (hack saves can be used for collectables difficulty trophies, a few premium DLC)
Call of Duty: Classic (play game on easy, then use hacked saves to unlock difficulty trophies)

These are some games you should look into, but you need to remember that the easy games with some hacks may be more expensive than completed hacked because people will need to play them fully.

The following user thanked Man of Steel for this useful post:

Royalties
09-27-2011, 12:45 PM #7

Thanks

Legit or not and how much money you can spend?
09-27-2011, 01:43 PM #8
wowaka
Former Staff
Warhawk plat $2000

:carling:
09-27-2011, 01:53 PM #9
Dexter.
The Vigilante
2 easy ones are MW2 and Assassins Creed 2. Finding the 100 feathers is hardest part in AC2.
10-30-2011, 03:23 PM #10
griffo2002uk
E Pluribis Unum
Originally posted by Royalties View Post

Thanks

Pm me if you want the Hannah Montana plat, fuel or any of the hacked games above. I also doPSN games.
Last edited by griffo2002uk ; 10-30-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo