07-22-2012, 11:36 AM #1
Liam
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've done most of the many requirements for this trophy but I need platinums medals for spank the monkey (Normal & Painful) aswell as chimply ridiculous and platinum medals for fun with explosives (Easy, Normal & Painful)

If you also have the buzz character and movie studio Im also after the buzzmonkey trophy.

I will provide my save through cloud
07-23-2012, 01:08 AM #2
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Liam View Post
So I've done most of the many requirements for this trophy but I need platinums medals for spank the monkey (Normal & Painful) aswell as chimply ridiculous and platinum medals for fun with explosives (Easy, Normal & Painful)

If you also have the buzz character and movie studio Im also after the buzzmonkey trophy.

I will provide my save through cloud

i can do these for you and its not platinum medals its gold medals for monkey on monkey trophy
07-23-2012, 07:22 AM #3
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
i can do these for you and its not platinum medals its gold medals for monkey on monkey trophy

yeah it's gold medals for monkey on monkey but buzzmonkey is different :p

How much could you do them for?
07-23-2012, 07:28 AM #4
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
yeah it's gold medals for monkey on monkey but buzzmonkey is different :p

How much could you do them for?

buzzmonkey you just got to hit 60 monkeys tell me what you need for all trophies and ill give u price
07-23-2012, 07:30 AM #5
Liam
In my man cave
buzzmonkey you just got to hit 60 monkeys tell me what you need for all trophies and ill give u price

King of pain + (sore sports + movie studio + museum dlc) and buzzmonkey, im not sure if that falls under one of the DLCs

or to make things easier You must login or register to view this content.
07-23-2012, 07:32 AM #6
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
King of pain + (sore sports + movie studio + museum dlc) and buzzmonkey but im not sure if that falls under one of the DLCs

35$ paypal?
07-23-2012, 07:38 AM #7
Liam
In my man cave
35$ paypal?

Well im not that far off King of Pain anyways and could get it if I bothered to try and all the DLC is easy. $25?
07-23-2012, 07:40 AM #8
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Well im not that far off King of Pain anyways and could get it if I bothered to try and all the DLC is easy. $25?

king of pain isn't the hard one, kop takes me 2hrs or less but 30$ for the rest ?
07-23-2012, 07:46 AM #9
Liam
In my man cave
king of pain isn't the hard one, kop takes me 2hrs or less but 30$ for the rest ?

Hmm well I was looking to play the DLC anyways and they look easy enough compared with the core game, Im just really after KOP. I would give you a legit plat + $10 for the rest of the trophies as my final offer for those.
07-23-2012, 07:48 AM #10
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Hmm well I was looking to play the DLC anyways and they look easy enough compared with the core game, Im just really after KOP. I would give you a legit plat + $10 for the rest of the trophies as my final offer for those.

whats the platinum, if your cool ill accept the 25$ you said earlier
25 or your new offer is fine with me =)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo