08-05-2012, 08:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i'm looking to buy some trophies. mostly online trophies. you must be on trust list, or we have dealt together before. i've gotten burned a couple times and don't want to any more
i have PS+ and can upload save if it will help with any of the trophies. PM me, post here or message me on PSN

In order of most important to me:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
online trophies: download complete (level 7 currently, will consider paying for someone to do a few levels), strong closer,

Madden 10
The Gang's All Here and Larry Stickyfingers

Bioshock 2
the 3 online DLC trophies: Aqua Incognita, Territorial, Reincarnation

Pure
plat
09-20-2012, 08:28 PM #2
BradMonster
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by blups3 View Post
i'm looking to buy some trophies. mostly online trophies. you must be on trust list, or we have dealt together before. i've gotten burned a couple times and don't want to any more
i have PS+ and can upload save if it will help with any of the trophies. PM me, post here or message me on PSN

online trophies: download complete (level 7 currently, will consider paying for someone to do a few levels), strong closer,

Madden 10

Bioshock 2

Pure
plat

any others required for ac brotherhood? i saw the comma and was just wondering Happy
09-20-2012, 10:22 PM #3
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy

i can do this if required, PM me an offer m8
09-20-2012, 10:28 PM #4
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
i'm looking to buy some trophies. mostly online trophies. you must be on trust list, or we have dealt together before. i've gotten burned a couple times and don't want to any more

Madden 10

Bioshock 2

Pure
plat

Are these the only games your looking for, or you looking for pretty much anything?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo