09-15-2012, 12:30 PM #1
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have all the trophies for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 EXCEPT "Downed but not out" and I just can't get the trophy :( Could someone please do it for me? I don't mind if its a hacked trophy or not! I have all the other trophies except this one to get me Platinum. Any offers?
09-16-2012, 06:34 AM #2
hey ill do it, ill do it legit for ya Smile
ill do for money paypal, or you do me a plat, Smile

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Originally posted by ENightmare69 View Post
I have all the trophies for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 EXCEPT "Downed but not out" and I just can't get the trophy :( Could someone please do it for me? I don't mind if its a hacked trophy or not! I have all the other trophies except this one to get me Platinum. Any offers?

forgot to quote
09-16-2012, 03:02 PM #3
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ohSmexeh View Post
hey ill do it, ill do it legit for ya Smile
ill do for money paypal, or you do me a plat, Smile

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

forgot to quote

I can see you are missing some trophies for "SOCOM: Confrontation" 37 of 43 Trophies. I could give you all 43 trophies if you want? How much paypal would you want for this one trophy? Couldn't tempt with vbux?
09-16-2012, 03:04 PM #4
I can see you are missing some trophies for "SOCOM: Confrontation" 37 of 43 Trophies. I could give you all 43 trophies if you want? How much paypal would you want for this one trophy? Couldn't tempt with vbux?
you offer the paypal bro. then ill say if i want the socom or not
09-16-2012, 03:18 PM #5
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ohSmexeh View Post
you offer the paypal bro. then ill say if i want the socom or not

After looking at the price people are selling the full Plat set for.. and I only want one trophy to get Plat.. I don't want to insult by quoting a price.. I see you have a Plat for Fallout New Vegas.. can you get me a plat for that? hacked is perfectly fine! And add the MW2 trophy to that too.. how much PSN credit do you want for those?
09-17-2012, 01:42 AM #6
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
I have all the trophies for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 EXCEPT "Downed but not out" and I just can't get the trophy :( Could someone please do it for me? I don't mind if its a hacked trophy or not! I have all the other trophies except this one to get me Platinum. Any offers?

$2 Paypal? PM if interested
09-18-2012, 07:04 PM #7
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
Thanks for the offers but I have made a deal with someone for VBux to do it (hence why I have no vbux left haha) Smile

Thread can close now Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo