11-27-2012, 11:52 AM #1
the_jonath
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need my trophy set completed for deus ex human revolution

Offering 15$usd paypal (check psnprofiles.com/jonathgariepy to see my trophy progress, you can msg me here)

Can be hacked
11-29-2012, 02:05 PM #2
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by jonath View Post
I need my trophy set completed for deus ex human revolution

Offering 15$usd paypal (check psnprofiles.com/jonathgariepy to see my trophy progress, you can msg me here)

Can be hacked

I can have it done by the end of today if you like. Smile I will make a start now and just quote me if you want it done Smile
11-29-2012, 03:01 PM #3
the_jonath
Little One
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
I can have it done by the end of today if you like. Smile I will make a start now and just quote me if you want it done Smile

I'll take it... try and make it look semi legit (in a logical order)
11-29-2012, 04:11 PM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion

No worries they will have a while between time stamps Smile
11-30-2012, 01:50 AM #5
The_Gazra
League Champion

I have finished what i can at the moment when i have tried to use the saves for the last 3 trophies the game is not recognizing the saves at all and i have now tried the saves on other accs and they work fine.

I have determined that i cannot do the last 3 trophies without the profile being "online" in xploder i am not sure why this is the case but it is.

Here are what i have done at the moment.

Bronze x 11
Silver x 3
Gold x1

Conciousness is Over-rated
Trooper
Legend
Deus Ex Machina
Talion A.D.
Gun Nut
The Snake
The End
Old School Gamer
The Final Countdown
The D Project
Good Soul
Hanger 18
The Fall
Balls

Left to get

Silver x 1
Gold x 2
Plat

Pacifist
Foxiest of the Hounds
Doctorate

In order for me to get the last 3 trophies for the plat for you i will need to sync these to your profile and get a save so that xploder can resign it properly.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and please don't think i am a dodgy person because of this error. I have tried for a good few hours now to get them to work but i cannot without a online profile so please could you either send me a save of yours to get them resigned and then when i sync them i can finish it off and pop the plat for you as well Smile

On a plus side at least these trophies will look legit because there is hours between them so this will be more legit in that sense Smile

All time stamps are from 5pm until 2am.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 11-30-2012 at 02:39 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo