02-07-2014, 05:28 PM #1
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, so as the title says, i'm looking to buy all the offline/campaign trophies for the playstation 3 version of battlefield 4. (LEGIT ONLY) no hacks!!!!

If you can offer the trophies legit then please quote me or pm me and we can workout a deal. First person to offer gets the deal! Cya soon people! Smile
02-09-2014, 09:50 PM #2
WASTEDFREEDOM
Bump, Anyone?
03-30-2014, 10:10 PM #3
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
Bump, Anyone?

How much u looking to pay. I'll do legit. I done mine legit. Really like campaign
04-02-2014, 08:17 PM #4
WASTEDFREEDOM
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
How much u looking to pay. I'll do legit. I done mine legit. Really like campaign

i have recently just 100% the campaign, just the dlc trophies now... don't suppose you could do some of those? the controls are so poor for this game i find it near impossible.
04-02-2014, 08:35 PM #5
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
i have recently just 100% the campaign, just the dlc trophies now... don't suppose you could do some of those? the controls are so poor for this game i find it near impossible.

I have all dlc for this game and 100% my self. What trophys u need. Add me Dvd4077. I'm on psn more than I'm on here
04-02-2014, 10:45 PM #6
WASTEDFREEDOM
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
I have all dlc for this game and 100% my self. What trophys u need. Add me Dvd4077. I'm on psn more than I'm on here

adding you now, i will send you my skype on psn too, some i just need boosting help with, it is mostly just the china rising dlc assignments...

although i could use help tomorrow with:
- Blind Bomber - 5 helicopter kills in gulf of oman.
- Risky Business

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo