02-12-2014, 09:21 AM #1
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need someone to do all the MP trophies for The Last Of Us. I will pay with a $50 PSN U.S card. I love the campaign but hate the MP. If anyone is interested, send me a private message here. There are only 4 trophies for MP but they can be time consuming. I have paid people before here from NGU for other trophies I found hard to get. I can only pay in the U.S PSN card I will buy from Best Buy. I will pay after the trophies have been synced since $50 is too much for me to lose by giving away the code right from the start. Serious people only.
Last edited by Ungahs ; 02-14-2014 at 03:23 PM.
02-14-2014, 01:06 PM #2
SHAkA
League Champion
Tlou ??
02-14-2014, 01:33 PM #3
Tom Fletcher
Little One
I can but let me get all the maps first when ill unlock all the platinum's
02-14-2014, 03:23 PM #4
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Tlou ??

Sorry, I meant The Last of Us. Fixed.
02-14-2014, 03:25 PM #5
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Tom
I can but let me get all the maps first when ill unlock all the platinum's

All the maps? I didn't know you had to unlock maps but then again I never really played MP alot to realize it. lol
02-14-2014, 06:22 PM #6
Tom Fletcher
Little One
No i've got to download them all
02-14-2014, 08:10 PM #7
SHAkA
League Champion
sorry i cant help as i dont have the game.
02-16-2014, 04:16 AM #8
Burgundy85
Little One
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
I need someone to do all the MP trophies for The Last Of Us. I will pay with a $50 PSN U.S card. I love the campaign but hate the MP. If anyone is interested, send me a private message here. There are only 4 trophies for MP but they can be time consuming. I have paid people before here from NGU for other trophies I found hard to get. I can only pay in the U.S PSN card I will buy from Best Buy. I will pay after the trophies have been synced since $50 is too much for me to lose by giving away the code right from the start. Serious people only.

Would you do a best buy gift card instead?
02-19-2014, 08:37 AM #9
I can do for you. Message me on Skype: XploreDimensionz

The following user thanked Dimensionz for this useful post:

Mikeyy
03-06-2014, 09:02 PM #10
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
I need someone to do all the MP trophies for The Last Of Us. I will pay with a $50 PSN U.S card. I love the campaign but hate the MP. If anyone is interested, send me a private message here. There are only 4 trophies for MP but they can be time consuming. I have paid people before here from NGU for other trophies I found hard to get. I can only pay in the U.S PSN card I will buy from Best Buy. I will pay after the trophies have been synced since $50 is too much for me to lose by giving away the code right from the start. Serious people only.

u get this done already?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo