Post: Modders: your synch method has no problem with profile starts with letter?
01-23-2015, 01:58 PM #1
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Eventually need to do some trophies services, type, complete not finished games.
Looking for honest people, and not greedy people.
Contact me

Tiphat
01-23-2015, 04:43 PM #2
Originally posted by gon View Post
Eventually need to do some trophies services, type, complete not finished games.
Looking for honest people, and not greedy people.
Contact me

Tiphat

Correct me, if i'm wrong, but i think if the person sync the account owns the game, then the trophies will sync, otherwise, since it starts with a letter, it will give d11/d53.
01-23-2015, 07:14 PM #3
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Frosty
Correct me, if i'm wrong, but i think if the person sync the account owns the game, then the trophies will sync, otherwise, since it starts with a letter, it will give d11/d53.

I can not say anything because I'm not modder.
I just know that can not be taken by folder method .... My friend Impacts Told Me ...
Wtf
01-24-2015, 11:43 AM #4
abo_hodiban
Professional Trophies Seller
D53 Means impossible to sync for that account, which most of profiles that start with a letter get it.
01-24-2015, 05:43 PM #5
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by hodiban View Post
D53 Means impossible to sync for that account, which most of profiles that start with a letter get it.

I do not know what it means D53 ....
What I can say is that "some modders" can not, however others can do quietly .... :baws:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo