Post: looking4 Level 200 plat service legit time-stamp, never been banned ps3 and all that
04-07-2015, 03:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will pay 100 bucks for this service, pm me, bidding starts at 100$ and dropping best reliable service gets my cash. can do psn or paypal, I HAVE ALREADY BEEN FKING RIPPED OFF FOR OVER 200 bucks tiring to get this service done, ITV <--------- this user ripped me off for 60 bucks, other ones not on this site.
04-08-2015, 01:54 AM #2
Originally posted by Big
Will pay 100 bucks for this service, pm me, bidding starts at 100$ and dropping best reliable service gets my cash. can do psn or paypal, I HAVE ALREADY BEEN FUCKING RIPPED OFF FOR OVER 200 bucks tiring to get this service done, ITV <--------- this user ripped me off for 60 bucks, other ones not on this site.

You're funny. I've seen cheap level 200 services, but the cheapest was like $160. You're acting like the person has to do the job then you pay. Nobody's gonna go through with that kind of logic. If you keep lowering amount, then nobody will do it. Legit timestamps? Only Desp Angel does that. Never been banned? Pretty damn sure every trophy shop owner on here has been account and/or console banned, so good luck with that.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

invace
04-08-2015, 09:38 PM #3
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Frosty
You're funny. I've seen cheap level 200 services, but the cheapest was like $160. You're acting like the person has to do the job then you pay. Nobody's gonna go through with that kind of logic. If you keep lowering amount, then nobody will do it. Legit timestamps? Only Desp Angel does that. Never been banned? Pretty damn sure every trophy shop owner on here has been account and/or console banned, so good luck with that.

Agreed. Couldnt have said it better myself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo