06-03-2016, 08:25 PM #1
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who can do all PES15 online trophys for me?

Server closing in august:(

I pay 40$ maybe more.
06-04-2016, 12:15 AM #2
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
Who can do all PES15 online trophys for me?

Server closing in august:(

I pay 40$ maybe more.

No one can if it's a ps4 game. Trophy modding isn't possible on a system that can't be. Modded on yet.If it's ps3 u might be able to find someone
06-04-2016, 12:44 AM #3
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
I know that ps4 cant be modded.

I search for someone doing it legit.
06-05-2016, 06:53 PM #4
pureisuteshon
NextGenUpdate Elite
I would suggest just buying the games and doing them yourself. Even if someone could do it there huge issue with PES servers are locked to the region of the game. So a Japanese copy can only play with a Japanese copy an asian aka Tiawan/HK/Korean copy could only play with each other and not the Japanese or American copies. The online trophies for PES are just much harder then they should be do to this reason. Even if buy some chance your able to find someone good luck getting the the online unless your only going for the north american or Eu copies of the games. In the long run you want the online trophies in Any PES game then get the title at launch of just dont bother they become way to hard to do way to fast. I gave up on PES online trophies for that reason even after just a few months there way to hard to get online do to the stupid reason of having to region lock the stupid games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo