05-07-2017, 04:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am looking for someone who owns Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD and TMNT Turtles in time reshelled, Marvel vs Capcom Origins and Marvel vs Capcom 2 on their psn accounts, to let me activate it and complete the games for myself, will pay for letting me play the games, i'm a legit trophy hunter and can't seem to get hold of threse games, i have been on ngu for a while i have my own shop you can 100% trust me, i will need around 3 weeks to complete these games as soon as im done will deactivate i will give you half the payment upfront and half upon completion, thanks.
05-14-2017, 01:24 AM #2
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
Hi there i am looking for someone who owns Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD and TMNT Turtles in time reshelled, Marvel vs Capcom Origins and Marvel vs Capcom 2 on their psn accounts, to let me activate it and complete the games for myself, will pay for letting me play the games, i'm a legit trophy hunter and can't seem to get hold of threse games, i have been on ngu for a while i have my own shop you can 100% trust me, i will need around 3 weeks to complete these games as soon as im done will deactivate i will give you half the payment upfront and half upon completion, thanks.

Why dont you pay to do the games ? I can do them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo