Hey Skryrim players, in this guide/tutorial I will be showing you how to get/create the best sword in Skyrim. Now this really is a best and it is called, The Daedric Sword, and believe me it is worthit to create!
The sword itself will allow 50 base damage, without player stats which is quite good.
- First off all you are going to go into Whiterun.
- The you will cick on this ship "type looking thing".
- Then you will enter the building/Ship!
- Then you will go down on the stairs into the basement called "The Living Quarters". The stairs will be located on the right of the room.
- Then once your in, you will take a right all the way to the end of the hallway/corridor.
- You will then end up in a room, and on the table there will be a plate containing a Daedra Heart, you will certainly find it, as it respawns every 48 hours and it does not matter how far in the game you are or what proficiency you are playing on.
- After you have stolen the Daedra Heart, you will have to run out of the building, or maybe wait till night time to break in.
- After than you will need some "Ebony Ore" and to do that you will have to go to "Gloombound Mine".
- You will then enter the cave to look for "Ebony Ingots", I will not be going through on how to retrieve them, but you will most certainly find some in that cave.
- After you have some Ore you will need some Leather Strips, which you can just buy of a Blacksmith.
- You will then go to a Blacksmith Forge to create the Daedric Sword.
- You will then need to go to the Grindstone and make it into a LEGENDARY Daedric Sword which will elevate the damage from 29 to 50!
- That will give you the best Sword in the game!
Note: It has to be legendary to be the best sword in the game!
I hope you enjoyed this Guide/Tutorial, and I hope I was descriptive enough to help you. If there are any questions on problems you have, please leave them down below and I will get back to you when I can!
I would also like to point out that I am creating a Tutorials Request Submission system, that will allow members to easily request a tutorial through a simple plugin. In the mean time you can message any Tutorial Team operators including me and Request a tutorial that way!