First, you're going to need to download and install the latest version of WinRAR, which can be found here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
1. Download Rigusami's Modloader from here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
This will allow the installation of multiple mods.
2. Find the mod(s) that you would like to add to Minecraft, and download them.
3. After downloading, navigate to your Minecraft folder by typing in %appdata% in your search bar and pressing enter, then selecting the .minecraft folder.
4. Go to the bin folder, right click on minecraft.jar and select Open With > WinRAR Archiver.
5. Once opened, delete the META-INF folder inside. Then, find the .zip or .rar for the Modloader, open and select all of the files, and drag and drop them into the minecraft JAR file.
6. Then, you can proceed to add the rest of the mods you'd like in the same manner.
7. Close all WinRAR tabs, and start up Minecraft. If you see the Mojang logo after logging in, you've done it correctly!
Every mod out there has a tutorial on the post. #pointless
Originally Posted by Axiom
Well in my opinion the benefits/features of Elite are just shit and the only thing I'd really want from Elite is the content in the Elite section. Let's face it, its just an overpriced ongoing monthly charge for almost the exact same as we had before. The site's staff obviously saw a decrease in the number of people actually buying premium, therefore created a scheme in which they keep receiving money from the members.