09-03-2011, 07:38 PM #1
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PSN: MW2_ZOMBIESS
Price: 100k vubx (negotiable) OR if you have less than 100k I will do it for whatever you got (I don't mean if you have 1 vbux, I mean if ur new to the forum and all u have is 60k then I'll trade)
Includes: 10th lvl 70 & all unlocks & colored classes. It is possible for me to do 11th, gold degal classes, & button classes but we would have to work something out.

I also can host (crappy) 1.12 mods, zombies, or if you want the admin4life deal or a CL for ur whole clan, we can work something out.

Proof I host (it says MW2_ZOMBIESS p-host on the right-hand corner of the screen):

I only host on the bypass. I you can bypass, then great! But if you don't know how to bypass but still want a CL I would just logg into your psn from my console and do it that way. Also my friends list is always full so plz contact me on NGU instead of psn.

This service or something similar in MW2 has been sold to the following people on NGU so far:

Spraze
Spectre.
kissysissy
marrcc
Ehhx
clipse_101
x2Kid

"Legit man, got me 10th everything unlocked." ~clipse_101
"Great service and logged into my acc no probemo." ~Ehhx
"sold me cl fast, great to trade with love his work" ~kissysissy
"I paid him for unlimited access to his lobby's, I said 100k but I'm sure it is more.. . . . . . Very trustworthy." ~Spectre.
"Excellent seller, gave me a bypassed CL twice" ~Spraze
"Excellent seller, gave me a unbypassed CL twice." ~x2Kid

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by smd ; 10-31-2011 at 12:16 AM.
09-03-2011, 10:11 PM #2
Spectre.
ლ(ಠ益ಠWinky Winky
Originally posted by smd View Post
PSN: MW2_ZOMBIESS
Price: 100k vubx (negotiable) or $1 paypal
Includes: 10th & all unlocks & colored classes

I can host (crappy) 1.12 mods, or if you want the admin4life deal or a CL for ur whole clan, we can work something out.

Proof I host (it says MW2_ZOMBIESS p-host on the right-hand corner of the screen):

I only host on the bypass. I you can bypass, then great! But if you don't know how to bypass but still want a CL I would just logg into your psn from my console and do it that way. Also my friends list is always full so plz contact me on NGU instead of psn.

This service has been sold to the following people on NGU so far:

Spraze

Thanks for looking!

Since I already gave you 100k, and only got a few zombie lobby's, can I get it for free. :lol:
09-03-2011, 10:14 PM #3
PSN: MW2_ZOMBIESS
Price: 100k vubx (negotiable) or $1 paypal
Includes: 10th & all unlocks & colored classes

I can host (crappy) 1.12 mods, or if you want the admin4life deal or a CL for ur whole clan, we can work something out.

This service has been sold to the following people on NGU so far:

Spraze

Thanks for looking!

How much for admin4life?
09-03-2011, 10:31 PM #4
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
stare no you haven't donated to me liar liar panties on fire PROOF:

You must login or register to view this content.

you should give meh 100k tho,
1 cuz you lied and
2 ill get you in more zombies/CL's

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by marrcc View Post
How much for admin4life?

iv'e charged a few ppl $20 psn for admin 4 life, although here we could work out a combination of vbux/paypal/psn card. I'd say 4 mil vubx or $20 psn. I'm getting a verified paypal account in 1-2 days from now from another trade, so that is an option 2

EDIT: lol weird double post
09-03-2011, 10:32 PM #5
Spectre.
ლ(ಠ益ಠWinky Winky
stare no you haven't donated to me liar liar panties on fire PROOF:

you should give meh 100k tho,
1 cuz you lied and
2 ill get you in more zombies/CL's

I donated to you a while ago Eek. But someone deleted me. I asked for unlimited zombie lobbies and I gave you 100k. I swear I did it.
09-03-2011, 10:40 PM #6
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
Originally posted by Spectre. View Post
I donated to you a while ago Eek. But someone deleted me. I asked for unlimited zombie lobbies and I gave you 100k. I swear I did it.

I didn't see it in my transaction logg? unless does that logg not keep your entire history and erases entries after so many days?
09-03-2011, 10:41 PM #7
Spectre.
ლ(ಠ益ಠWinky Winky
I didn't see it in my transaction logg? unless does that logg not keep your entire history and erases entries after so many days?

I don't know, I donated that 100k 2 months ago.
09-03-2011, 10:48 PM #8
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
Originally posted by Spectre. View Post
I don't know, I donated that 100k 2 months ago.

Alright if you say so... I mean if ur sure then I believe you. Also sry bout deleting you, i'll re-add right now
09-03-2011, 10:49 PM #9
Spectre.
ლ(ಠ益ಠWinky Winky
Alright if you say so... I mean if ur sure then I believe you. Also sry bout deleting you, i'll re-add right now

I swear to god bro. (I'm christian) And thanks, I got a new account though. PSN: Sxp-
09-03-2011, 11:30 PM #10
kissysissy
Can’t trickshot me!
Hes legit i payed him and he added me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo