10-10-2011, 05:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Next Xbox In Development?
Source: [url=]Gamezone[/url] // By: -Kurt- // Monday, October 10, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

Whether you cannot wait for the next generation of consoles, or dread the day of their announcement, Microsoft could be well underway in developing a futuristic system which will set the bar for gamers. As of recent, confidential word of certain Microsoft employees have been leaked throughout the world. What has been suggested is that a future Xbox device, perhaps called the Xbox 720, is in the works. Though no confirmed announcement regarding the launch and/ or console, many now believe it is only a matter of time.

Fellow Microsoft employee, Jeff Faulkner, has been working under the title of “Xbox Next Gen Creative Director”. Given this title back in January, Faulkner holds the responsibility of “guiding the vision for Xbox’s User Experience Design across Social Media, User Experience, Entertainment, Gesture and Voice Input, Information Design and Brand and Visual design.” Though this job description does not insinuate a new console, it supports the idea of content which will be featured in one. Nevertheless, Jonathan Harris, another employee at the Microsoft corporation has been “Awesome faceesigning the next generation of entertainment” for the past fourteen months. In analysis, this rather important job would be for the development of any new item Microsoft were to put on the market. All in all, these two specific jobs seem to be in preparation for an upcoming console.

Additionally, Joe Lagevin, an Xbox Hardware intern at Microsoft, has been designing and simulating high speed data buses which prevent electromagnetic interference in next generation devices. Moreover, a man also by the name of Patrick Corrigan, previously employed from Feburary to June 2011, held the responsibility of “Providing groundwork and integration for branding elements for next-gen Xbox on all forms of media. Ranging from print to UI across future releases of Xbox Platform.” A major job that hints at a ground breaking product (possibility a new console) which could come into the market. A person employed for this duty must be incorporating a relatively large project for Microsoft.

No one can for sure predict whether all of this adds up to a new device from Microsoft. Only time can tell whether or not a console will be unveiled within the matter of time. These small hints however illustrate the possibility of a new upcoming Xbox system.[/SIZE]
Last edited by @KLukas94 ; 10-10-2011 at 08:24 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to @KLukas94 for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, Booshykins, Curt, Laney, Reaper, Stub Hero, TechMemphis

The following user groaned @KLukas94 for this awful post:

10-10-2011, 05:36 PM #2
I reckon the 720 will have Kinect built in with the ability to turn off, better graphics (lol), most of the features of normal Xbox, harder to hack, maybe a built in capture card (will make the price soar) ability to play all 360 games?, the pad designed different maybe like a combination of PS3 and 360, all games will have a 3D option... and that's all i can think of atm :L

Also, first post!
10-10-2011, 05:53 PM #3
Fire.
Im a fed.
Then Sony will start mKing a ps4
10-10-2011, 07:21 PM #4
Well i dont believe in th e new xbox because xbox is beast!
10-10-2011, 07:24 PM #5
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
I probably wont' get it, but it would be cool to see what Microsoft has up ther sleeve Happy
10-10-2011, 07:38 PM #6
Tyalis27
Gym leader
I'm sure that the Xbox 720 will render games in full HD
10-10-2011, 08:07 PM #7
I personally dont see where we need a new xbox or Playstation as for I think there about as good as they can get now maybe if they wait about 5 years before they release it because then their will probably be some new big electronic device that they can put into their consoles. And if they did release then we'll probably have to buy it for a ton of money because there probably wouldn't be no games released for the xbox 360 or Ps3
10-10-2011, 08:11 PM #8
>mfw when everyone says they aren't buying it

:dumb:
10-10-2011, 08:12 PM #9
Sert
Al Capone, Jr.
How about some larger FONT bro :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to Sert for this useful post:

MBO
10-10-2011, 08:12 PM #10
if microsoft make the console compatible to use the playstation controller then it would be sweet. vice versa for sony. or how about an updatable console where the hardware is exchangeable like a pc? it would be easy to do, just make one part of the system not possible to open without voiding the warranty and then an outter interior where parts like the video card and all that jazz are replacable depending on if the user wants to have the latest games running 'better' on their own shit?

with that as an option they could have games downgradable too so everybody could still play them, even cheap fucks who dont want to upgrade their consoles.

How about some larger FONT bro :y:
Last edited by MBO ; 10-10-2011 at 08:25 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to MBO for this useful post:

Pauly, Sert

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo