04-04-2016, 02:57 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey NextGenUsers! So the "so-called" rumor about GTA6 being in production is actually true! Rockstar has sent out real reports of it as if now. As I read the sources, GTA6 could've been released by the year 2018, but has now been delayed until the year 2020. Some people are trying to guess who is going to lead the story line. Will it come back with the original characters? Some say Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are tattled to be the part of GTA 6. What do you think guys? Are you hype about GTA6 already being in production?

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

045Connection, DoozyXGod
04-04-2016, 03:09 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Hey NextGenUsers! So the "so-called" rumor about GTA6 being in production is actually true! Rockstar has sent out real reports of it as if now. As I read the sources, GTA6 could've been released by the year 2018, but has now been delayed until the year 2020. Some people are trying to guess who is going to lead the story line. Will it come back with the original characters? Some say Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are tattled to be the part of GTA 6. What do you think guys? Are you hype about GTA6 already being in production?

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

thanks for the info, and finally in the right section :yes:
04-04-2016, 03:11 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Star View Post
thanks for the info, and finally in the right section :yes:

:fah: I learned Star :p
04-04-2016, 03:21 PM #4
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Any information about the location?
Last edited by DoozyXGod ; 04-04-2016 at 04:00 PM.
04-04-2016, 04:12 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by iCheezy View Post
Any information about the location?

I've heard of Tokyo, but I will look into it for you. Not too actually sure of it.
04-04-2016, 05:39 PM #6
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
I've heard of Tokyo, but I will look into it for you. Not too actually sure of it.

Alright thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo