05-02-2016, 11:56 AM #1
edub
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well Infinity Ward has done it again. This morning, the reveal trailer for Infinite Warfare was released.

Here's the video:

Now that that's confirmed all the rumors and leaks, what do you guys think? Do you think there will be boost jumping? I didn't see any from the trailer and it looks like we're back on the ground again. Except this time, with a twist. It seems like our friends over at Infinity Ward have perfected Space Travel and we'll be having some type of conflict on different planets. Mars MP map confirmed? Anyway, if you're anything like me, you probably had a huge smile on your face when you saw the cinematic from CoD4. There it is, confirmed, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare will be remastered and bundled with Infinite Warfare. What do you guys think about this? Do you think it'll divide the player base between Infinite Warfare and CoD4? Also, you do you that they will fix all of the nasty bugs and exploits? I think they will, it would kind of stupid to remaster a glorious game like CoD4 and not spend time to fix things like wallbreaches and stuff.
05-02-2016, 03:41 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by edub View Post
Well Infinity Ward has done it again. This morning, the reveal trailer for Infinite Warfare was released.

Here's the video:

Now that that's confirmed all the rumors and leaks, what do you guys think? Do you think there will be boost jumping? I didn't see any from the trailer and it looks like we're back on the ground again. Except this time, with a twist. It seems like our friends over at Infinity Ward have perfected Space Travel and we'll be having some type of conflict on different planets. Mars MP map confirmed? Anyway, if you're anything like me, you probably had a huge smile on your face when you saw the cinematic from CoD4. There it is, confirmed, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare will be remastered and bundled with Infinite Warfare. What do you guys think about this? Do you think it'll divide the player base between Infinite Warfare and CoD4? Also, you do you that they will fix all of the nasty bugs and exploits? I think they will, it would kind of stupid to remaster a glorious game like CoD4 and not spend time to fix things like wallbreaches and stuff.

First of all, who the hell is going to play IW when it releases? I'll make sure i'm the first one to hit 10th prestige Golden Cross on COD4. In addition, COd4 will always beat any COD besides W@W.

Everyone hop in my COD4 Bandwagon

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

edub
05-02-2016, 04:41 PM #3
edub
Are you high?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
First of all, who the hell is going to play IW when it releases? I'll make sure i'm the first one to hit 10th prestige Golden Cross on COD4. In addition, COd4 will always beat any COD besides W@W.

Everyone hop in my COD4 Bandwagon

That's how I think it'll play out too. Like for the first week everyone will play IW just to try it and then rush to CoD4 to get Golden AK-47s Kappa
05-08-2016, 08:13 AM #4
Cant wait for mw1!!
05-27-2016, 05:06 PM #5
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
looks sick man
05-28-2016, 05:18 PM #6
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I hope you're talking about the MW:R part LOL ^
06-04-2016, 08:53 PM #7
MrMoan