Post: FIFA 16 vs FIFA 17 Early Graphics Comparison Released
07-05-2016, 01:35 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); FIFA 16 vs FIFA 17 Early Graphics Comparison Released
Source: You must login or register to view this content. - July 4th, 2016

With the switch from Ignite to Frostbite, we can all expect some major upgrades in the overall smoothness of the gameplay as well as graphics. The only downside to this video release is that it isn't any sort of match gameplay, and all published content revealed so far is out of 'Journey mode'.

What're your thoughts on the comparison? Have you yet to You must login or register to view this content. the title?
Last edited by TheBigRod ; 07-05-2016 at 01:38 AM.

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

07-05-2016, 06:14 AM #2
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
FIFA 16 vs FIFA 17 Early Graphics Comparison Released
Source: You must login or register to view this content. - July 4th, 2016

With the switch from Ignite to Frostbite, we can all expect some major upgrades in the overall smoothness of the gameplay as well as graphics. The only downside to this video release is that it isn't any sort of match gameplay, and all published content revealed so far is out of 'Journey mode'.

What're your thoughts on the comparison? Have you yet to You must login or register to view this content. the title?

Have already pre Order it,but the grafic looks crazy.i hope the story are not destroy the good game.

The following user thanked l3allermann82 for this useful post:

TheBigRod
07-05-2016, 06:18 AM #3
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
Have already pre Order it,but the grafic looks crazy.i hope the story are not destroy the good game.

I agree! I just read about the story mode... It'll be a huge change. I think it'll be good to see something new like that, and if it doesn't pan out the way they want it to, they don't need a Story Mode for FIFA 18.

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

07-05-2016, 06:32 AM #4
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
I agree! I just read about the story mode... It'll be a huge change. I think it'll be good to see something new like that, and if it doesn't pan out the way they want it to, they don't need a Story Mode for FIFA 18.

Right. Think fifa dont need Story mode. It's game for fun to play with friends and nice multiplayer(UT).
07-05-2016, 10:54 PM #5
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Outsider
Great stuff man glad to see you posting again Happy

Anytime, man. I have a little bit of free time now so I'll be a lot more active with this kind of content. Smile I'll keep it diversified, too. Not too much spotlight on PS4/BF/COD. Need to keep everyone satisfied.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo