07-11-2016, 02:43 AM #1
Loes
Lexicon Admin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With all of the new games coming out this year and next year, i'd like to know which ones you guys are most excited about? Since there are a lot of good games coming out within the next months for PS4/Xbox1 and PC.

Personally the games that I'm most excited for are;
-Battlefield 1, I've always loved the Battlefield franchise and this game just looks amazing.
-CoD Remastered, I mean who doesnt love the good old days when CoD4 was the #1 game. I personally can't wait to play this game
-Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Although this game doesnt come out until 2017. Im still really excited about this game due to me being a fan of previous Tomy Clancy games.

So let me know which games you guys are most excited about Smile
07-11-2016, 04:26 AM #2
Can't wait for that CoD remastered
07-11-2016, 07:44 PM #3
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by Loes View Post
With all of the new games coming out this year and next year, i'd like to know which ones you guys are most excited about? Since there are a lot of good games coming out within the next months for PS4/Xbox1 and PC.

-Battlefield 1, I've always loved the Battlefield franchise and this game just looks amazing.
-CoD Remastered, I mean who doesnt love the good old days when CoD4 was the #1 game. I personally can't wait to play this game
-Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Although this game doesnt come out until 2017. Im still really excited about this game due to me being a fan of previous Tomy Clancy games.

South Park McCoy
07-11-2016, 08:34 PM #4
Deus Ex :wato: was awesome playing the demo at E3!
07-11-2016, 08:37 PM #5
Rocket League <3
With all of the new games coming out this year and next year, i'd like to know which ones you guys are most excited about? Since there are a lot of good games coming out within the next months for PS4/Xbox1 and PC.

No Man's Sky. 100% one of the coolest games i've seen that is coming out this year imo.

There is 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets to explore.
07-11-2016, 08:44 PM #6
Dacoco
I void warranties.

Battlefield 1 ofc
07-11-2016, 09:34 PM #7
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!

Steep
Watch Dogs 2
Bf1
07-11-2016, 11:32 PM #8
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda

Battlefield 1, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Gran Turismo Sport and Forza Horzion 3 *these arent in order:p*
07-11-2016, 11:58 PM #9

God of War 4, Rise of Tomb Raider (kinda, though the excitement's been decreasing...), Spider-Man...might look into BioShock remasters, but eh..
07-12-2016, 12:25 AM #10
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
you got cod4 remastered, but not infinite warfare... pls I like COSad AwesomeIW

The following user groaned Swaqq for this awful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo