08-03-2016, 05:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
08-16-2016, 03:32 AM #2
I'm ready for it. I'm not sure about the multiplayer but I can't NOT play the campaign. And plus I need CoD 4 remastered.
08-16-2016, 04:28 AM #3
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by IIUniversal View Post
I'm ready for it. I'm not sure about the multiplayer but I can't NOT play the campaign. And plus I need CoD 4 remastered.

I feel like it will be shit and people will buy it only for the COD 4 Remastered multiplayer maps, and once Activision will see that the futuristic stuff is disliked by 3/4 of the Call Of Duty Community they will go with what the gamers want, the good old days with MW2 no futuristic stuff just having fun with friends and not to worry that a drone tags you or that you have to be careful to spot that one guy that uses the perk or tool or whatever its called to be invisible for a period of time.TBH i think the story will be okay but the futuristic part of it will make it bad, the multiplayer will be okay but since you'd be able to double jump or whatever i feel like it will ruin the fun of the game but COD 4 Remastered will be a beauty even tho we have to pay 70-80$ just to get the COD 4 Remastered...Thanks ActivitionClaps
08-16-2016, 11:54 AM #4
Infinite warfare sucks mannnnnn
08-17-2016, 02:08 PM #5
Originally posted by The
I feel like it will be shit and people will buy it only for the COD 4 Remastered multiplayer maps, and once Activision will see that the futuristic stuff is disliked by 3/4 of the Call Of Duty Community they will go with what the gamers want, the good old days with MW2 no futuristic stuff just having fun with friends and not to worry that a drone tags you or that you have to be careful to spot that one guy that uses the perk or tool or whatever its called to be invisible for a period of time.TBH i think the story will be okay but the futuristic part of it will make it bad, the multiplayer will be okay but since you'd be able to double jump or whatever i feel like it will ruin the fun of the game but COD 4 Remastered will be a beauty even tho we have to pay 70-80$ just to get the COD 4 Remastered...Thanks ActivitionClaps

Your 100% right bro lol

The following user thanked IIUniversal for this useful post:

The Dreamer
08-21-2016, 09:39 PM #6
they've really overused the futuristic setting... im not looking forward to it as much as cod4 remaster
08-28-2016, 12:31 AM #7
Trashy
09-01-2016, 12:45 AM #8
Yeah I miss MW2
10-04-2016, 06:54 PM #9
game is shit thats my opinion
10-10-2016, 10:24 PM #10
JamesR95
Do a barrel roll!
Might be okay looking forward to cod 4 remaster more though probably won't even play infinite warfare 😔

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo