Post: Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection announced for PS4, Xbox One
09-13-2016, 04:55 PM #1
jazrawi_ae
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection announced for PS4, Xbox One

You must login or register to view this content.

Ubisoft has officially announced Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It will launch in North America on November 15 and in Europe on November 17.

The collection will include the single-player campaigns and single-player add-on content from Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, and Assassin’s Creed Revelations.

Here’s the full overview, via Ubisoft

The following user thanked jazrawi_ae for this useful post:

Jom Jom
11-25-2016, 09:31 AM #2
I might get that. I had them for PS3, but then it bit the dust so I've only got a PS4 now. Would be nice to revisit those games....
11-26-2016, 01:09 AM #3
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by rez9000 View Post
I might get that. I had them for PS3, but then it bit the dust so I've only got a PS4 now. Would be nice to revisit those games....

Great games, I agree. Keep in mind if you buy the Ezio Collection, it comes with a free ticket to the film which will be out sooner or later. (I don't know the date.) So not only do you get three games, but a free ticket to a movie!
12-01-2016, 12:15 AM #4
Originally posted by 907 View Post
Great games, I agree. Keep in mind if you buy the Ezio Collection, it comes with a free ticket to the film which will be out sooner or later. (I don't know the date.) So not only do you get three games, but a free ticket to a movie!

Didn't know that.

Although is that in the US only?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo