10-25-2016, 11:29 PM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone excited & getting it?
10-26-2016, 12:34 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by AgentJon View Post
Anyone excited & getting it?

its basics mods and patches every pc gamer has on a disk, its only coming out cus the ps4 and xb1 they need to get the ez money

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Black Panther
10-26-2016, 12:57 AM #3
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by Toke View Post
its basics mods and patches every pc gamer has on a disk, its only coming out cus the ps4 and xb1 they need to get the ez money

I heard somewhere that people who own the game and all dlc on steam, they get the remastered edition for free. But im not sure how true it is.
10-27-2016, 12:38 AM #4
0x01
Haxor!
Originally posted by Black
I heard somewhere that people who own the game and all dlc on steam, they get the remastered edition for free. But im not sure how true it is.

That's a big lie, it's just like saying buy a PC and get a console for free (never going to happen).
10-27-2016, 09:30 AM #5
AFG
The One and Only

Originally posted by 0x01 View Post
That's a big lie, it's just like saying buy a PC and get a console for free (never going to happen).

They are. Only for PC though if you have all the DLC and the game.
10-27-2016, 01:57 PM #6
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by 0x01 View Post

That's not even close to what I said but ok.
10-28-2016, 12:22 AM #7
0x01
Haxor!
That's not even close to what I said but ok.

I'm sorry if you got offended but I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to whoever you heard it from. :-)
10-30-2016, 10:14 AM #8
ian_
Hurah!
i got it for free on pc :-) owned legendary waiting for skse and working skyui though before i play

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo